While searching for the best brand of gaming mice, you will eventually come across Razer— an American-Singaporean electronics and gaming hardware company.
“Does Razer have good mice?” you may ask.
Absolutely! In fact, they produce one of the finest gaming mice out there. The durable design, coupled with superb built quality, of a Razer mouse ensures that you can withstand the intense pressure of high-stakes gaming—especially in first-person shooters—giving you the ability and confidence to push yourself to new heights and take your gaming experience to a whole new level.
If you’re in pursuit of the best Razer mouse for gaming, you’ve come to the right place.
TL; DR – Top Razer Mice Highlights
Razer Viper V2 Pro – Best Razer Mouse Overall: High precision 30K DPI sensor. Ultra-lightweight, wireless mouse with exceptional battery life to compete at the highest levels.
Razer DeathAdder Essential – Best Budget Razer Mouse: Great value for money. Ergonomic shape and sleek design. Excellent durability and performance.
Razer Basilisk V3 – Best Wired Razer Mouse:Fast 26,000 DPI sensor, ergonomic design. 4-way scrolling feature. Equipped with Razer’s 2nd Gen optical mechanical switch.
Razer Basilisk X – Best Razer Mouse for Mac: Six programmable buttons. Excellent battery life. 5G advanced optical sensor, delivering up to 16,000 DPI.
Razer Orochi V2 – Best Razer Mouse for Small Hands: A compact, ultra-lightweight gaming mouse. Made with pure, high-grade PTFE. 60-gram form factor.
Razer DeathAdder V2 – Best Razer Mouse for Big Hands:20K DPI optical sensor with an auto-calibration feature. Eight programmable buttons. Light-weight design.
Razer Viper Ultimate – Best Razer Mouse for FPS: Low-click latency perfect for first-person shooters. Ergonomic Customizable extra buttons. DPI range up to 20K.
Razer DeathAdder V3 Pro – Best Razer Mouse for Valorant: 30K Optical Sensor. Ultra-lightweight design. Customizable side buttons. Perfect for Valorant gameplay.
Razer DeathAdder Elite – Best Razer Mouse for CS: GO: eSports-grade, high-precision optical sensor, and customizable buttons. Fast response time, ideal for fast-paced CS: GO gameplay.
Razer Viper 8KHz – Best Razer Mouse for Minecraft: True 8000 Hz polling rate. Incredibly light-weight. Ambidextrous design. Low click latency, suitable for roaming quickly in the pixelated world.
Razer Naga V2 Pro – Best Razer Mouse for League of Legends: Fast response time. Three swappable panels. Mechanical switch optical sensor. Supports 16K DPI.
Are Razer Mice Durable?
Yes, 100%. Razer mice are very well-built and durable. Unlike many other brands, Razer uses optical switches instead of mechanical ones, which give a more clicky and tactile feel. Even after months of usage, you’ll rarely see any loose or wobbly parts, which speaks to its great design and quality.
- TL; DR – Top Razer Mice Highlights
- Best Razer Mice for 2023: A Legit Roundup
- Razer Viper V2 Pro-Best Razer Mouse Overall
- Razer DeathAdder Essential-Best Budget Razer Mouse
- Razer Basilisk V3-Best Wired Razer Mouse
- Razer Basilisk X-Best Razer Mouse for Mac
- Razer Orochi V2-Best Razer Mouse for Small Hands
- Razer DeathAdder V2-Best Razer Mouse for Big Hands
- Razer Viper Ultimate-Best Razer Mouse for FPS
- Razer DeathAdder V3 Pro-Best Razer Mouse for Valorant
- Razer DeathAdder Elite-Best Razer Mouse for CS: GO
- Razer Viper 8KHz-Best Razer Mouse for Minecraft
- Razer Naga V2 Pro -Best Razer Mouse for League of Legends
- The Razer Naga Trinity – Best Razer Mouse for Butterfly Clicking
- Comparing Top Razer Mice Models 2023
- Do Pro Gamers Use Razer Mice?
- How to Choose the Best Razer Mouse for Your Needs
- Frequently Asked Questions About Razer Mice
- How Do You Connect a Razer Mouse to a Mac?
- Is Razer Basilisk Good for Claw Grip?
- What Is the Best and Cheapest Razer Mouse?
- What Is the Best Razer Mouse for Drag Clicking?
- What is the Best Razer Mouse for Jitter Clicking?
- What is the Best Razer Mouse for Claw Grip?
- What is the Best Razer Mouse for Fingertip Grip?
So, what is the best Razer mouse?
Best Razer Mice for 2023: A Legit Roundup
Razer is one of the leading and reputable brands known for producing premium products designed specifically for gamers. Like other peripherals, their mice are considered absolutely top-notch in the gaming arena, mainly due to their focus on accuracy and precision. Our pro-gamer community can vouch for that.
Razer mice are engineered with the latest technology to provide gamers with the most accurate and responsive controls possible. Moreover, they provide excellent durability and longevity, which is critical for the demanding use that comes with competitive FPS gaming. This reason alone makes Razer mice suitable for pro gaming.
Razer also puts a strong focus on design and aesthetics. Their mice are visually appealing and sleek, which gives them a premium feel. Another reason we love Razer mice is the availability of a wide range of options designed to enhance the overall gaming experience of people with all sorts of preferences.
We’ve scouted popular online platforms and communities to help you find the best razer mouse, Reddit, Steam threads, IGN; you name it! We have asked our pro gamer friends and community members as well as tested several Razer gaming mice to come up with the list of the best razer mouse for 2023.
Whether you’re looking for the best Razer mouse for claw grip or the best Razer mouse for work, our comprehensive list covers recommendations for most categories. So, let’s dive in!
Razer Viper V2 Pro-Best Razer Mouse Overall
Razer Viper V2 Pro is an incredible all-around gaming mouse and our top pick! This ultra-lightweight, wireless mouse is equipped with a new Razer Focus Pro 30K sensor, which makes it a perfect choice for First-Person Shooters (FPS) and Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) gamers who need quick and precise movements.
Why is the Razer Viper so good? The newest entrant in Razer’s Viper lineup comes with a new generation of optical switches, giving it a tactile feel and consistent click latency. The high-precision 30K DPI sensor arguably delivers the quickest and most accurate gaming performance.
Razer did a fantastic job in terms of design. It has a low-profile symmetrical design featuring subdued aesthetics with some sharp angles. While Razer has removed the RGB lighting and compartment for the wireless receiver, gamers appreciate the improved design and wireless performance.
The attention to detail that Razer has put into this mouse is incredible. The rubberized texture of the mouse wheel allows gamers to operate it very comfortably, even at fast speeds. The feet glide seamlessly on soft and hard mousepads as well as directly on a desk surface.
Razer Viper V2 Pro has an exceptional battery life of up to 80 hours. In addition, you can use this mouse while charging, and it drags across desks quite smoothly, ensuring a comfortable gaming experience.
- 58g Ultra-lightweight Design: One of the lightest esports mice ever created and offers a level of speed and control favored by the world’s top esports pros
- Focus Pro 30K Optical Sensor: Best-in-class precision via flawless tracking performance on a wider variety of surfaces including glass
- Optical Mouse Switches Gen-3: Improved 90-million click lifecycle with zero double-clicking issues and 0.2ms actuation provides reliability and speed built for esports
Razer DeathAdder Essential-Best Budget Razer Mouse
If you want to break into the ranks of enemies without breaking the bank, Razer DeathAdder is a great choice. It’s an inexpensive entry to the full-sized DeathAdder series that’s really good for FPS gaming. Weighing 93.2 grams, it’s not the lightest gaming mouse out there, but for the price point, it feels well-built, and the low minimum lift-off distance makes it a worthy contender.
The modest Razer DeathAdder offers wired connectivity. It comes with a 5.9 ft (1.8 m) braided cable. The notched mouse wheel has a scroll wheel step mechanism. It boasts an ergonomic shape and sleek design, ideal for both claw grip and fingertip grip. It’s compatible with Razer Synapse software, so you can adjust the sensitivity levels and customize the button functions.
All in all, if you’re a gamer on a budget, this mouse is practically made just for you. It’s a great choice if you like the DeathAdder design and can ignore a few limitations at the expense of a very inexpensive price tag.
- Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source - The NPD Group, Inc. U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Keyboards, Mice, PC Headset/Pc Microphone, Gaming Designed, based on dollar sales, 2017-2021
- High-Precision 6,400 DPI Optical Sensor: Offers on-the-fly sensitivity adjustment through dedicated DPI buttons (reprogrammable) for gaming and creative work
- Durable Mechanical Switches: Supports up to 10 million clicks, backed by a 2 year warranty
Razer Basilisk V3-Best Wired Razer Mouse
Razer Basilisk V3 is the best-wired razer mouse, as per our testing. With a super-fast 26,000 DPI sensor, ergonomic design, and a smart scroll wheel, it is an easy recommendation for gamers looking for a top-tier Razer product. It’s equipped with Razer’s 2nd Gen optical switch and is really comfortable to use.
One of the most remarkable features that we showed in our testing is the option to choose between a clicky scroll and a free-wheeling spin, along with a 4-way scrolling feature. You can even use the Synapse to switch between these functions automatically for a smooth and seamless gaming experience.
Our team switched between profiles set for CS: GO, Valorant: and LoL, and it was really convenient. And that’s just gaming. Our accountant, whom we call Excel Wizard, also tried Razer Basilisk V3 for using MS Excel, and he could not be happier. Overall, it’s the best wired mouse Razer has to offer.
- 10 plus 1 Programmable Buttons: Assign all your macros and secondary functions across 11 programmable buttons — including its acclaimed multi-function trigger — to execute essential actions like push-to-talk, ping, and more
- 11 Razer Chroma RGB Lighting Zones: Bask in the Razer Basilisk V3’s glory as you customize each zone from over 16.8 million colors and countless lighting effects, all while it reacts dynamically with over 150 Chroma - integrated games
- Razer Optical Mouse Switches Gen - 2: With zero unintended misclicks you can count on these switches to provide crisp, responsive execution at a blistering 0.2m s actuation speed for up to 70 million clicks
Razer Basilisk X-Best Razer Mouse for Mac
Most Razer gaming mice work across Macs and PCs seamlessly, but Razer Basilisk X is better suited to working with Macs. The wireless gaming mouse has dual connectivity options. It has a 5G advanced optical sensor, delivering up to 16,000 DPI for accuracy and precision.
The battery timing of this mouse is great. On Bluetooth mode, I will provide you with up to 485 hours of battery life, which is really impressive! It has six programmable buttons. You can customize these buttons depending on the activities you perform regularly or the games you play.
If you don’t want to splurge money on Apple magic mouse and looking for a solid gaming mouse option, we highly recommend that you opt for Razer Basilisk X. It’s backed by a 2-year warranty, so you can buy it with confidence to glide through your macOS.
- 25% Faster Than Competing Wireless Mice: The all-new, Razer HyperSpeed wireless technology brings together extreme low-latency and interference reduction for true wireless freedom
- Dual Mode Connectivity: Supports Bluetooth for efficient power consumption and HyperSpeed Wireless for lag-free gaming.Max Acceleration (G):40
- 6 Programmable Buttons: Allows for reconfiguration and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse 3
Razer Orochi V2-Best Razer Mouse for Small Hands
The Razer Orochi V2 is designed for gamers with small hands. It provides a natural fit and great handling with most grip styles. It’s a compact, ultra-lightweight gaming mouse with a 60-gram form factor, an excellent travel companion suitable for your gaming and work requirements.
The compact gaming mouse is fully configurable via Razer Synapse 3, so you can set up macros and secondary functions as per your requirements to get an advanced degree of control. It also has Razer’s HyperSpeed and Bluetooth options. You can power it with AA and AAA batteries.
The mouse feet are made with pure, high-grade PTFE that glides smoothly across any surface. With a 5G advanced optical sensor, you’ll enjoy responsive, pixel-precise aim, making it great for competitive gaming. It comes in three base colors: Black, white, and quartz. You can also choose from a wide, ever-growing selection of designs.
- <60g Ultra-Lightweight Design: for seamless control when gaming on the go exlcudes battery weight
- 2 Wireless Modes: Maximize its battery life for work via Bluetooth, and maximize your after-hours gaming with the seamless, low-latency performance of Razer HyperSpeed Wireless.
- Up to 950hrs of Battery Life: Built for the gaming and work grind, it lasts up to 950 hours on Bluetooth and up to 425 hours on Razer HyperSpeed Wireless, and can go for ages before its batteries need replacing.
Razer DeathAdder V2-Best Razer Mouse for Big Hands
If you’ve got big hands, Razer DeathAdder V2 can come in really handy as the gaming mouse is purpose designed for gamers with muscular hands. Whether you use claw and fingertip styles, this mouse will fit comfortably in your hands. It comes with a 20,000DPI optical sensor with an auto-calibration feature to minimize cursor drift. The tracking and smoothness of the sensor are top-notch.
Razer DeathAdder V2 is equipped with light beam-based actuation technology, which means your click will register really quickly, giving you an edge in the battle arena. Razer Speedflex cables provide wireless-like performance. The low weight and drag of this mouse give improved control. The mouse has eight programmable buttons that can be remapped to suit your gaming and work needs.
Like other Razer mice, the feet on this mouse are really impressive. It does not wear out quickly and lasts a long time. While it lacks ergonomics, it’s very lightweight, so you don’t get sore hands after long gaming sessions.
- Focus 20K DPI Optical Sensor: Auto-calibrates across mouse mat and reduces cursor drift from lift-off and landing for industry-leading precision. Razer Optical Switches – 70M Click Durability
- 3x Faster Than Traditional Mechanical Switches: New Razer optical mouse switches uses light beam-based actuation, registering button presses at the speed of light
- Immersive, Customizable Chroma RGB Lighting: Supports 16.8 million colors w, included preset profiles; syncs with gameplay and Razer Chroma-enabled peripherals and Philips Hue products
Razer Viper Ultimate-Best Razer Mouse for FPS
Razer Viper Ultimate is a brilliant gaming mouse for FPS games. The ergonomic gaming mouse comes with very low-click latency to ensure you can play competitive games without worrying about in-game delays. It’s very light and suitable for the fingertip grip as well as for the claw grip, so you can adjust your aim quickly during intense fights. A DPI range of 100 to 20,000 is great for FPS gaming.
The Ultimate mouse of the Viper series has all the bells and whistles that you’d expect to see in a gaming mouse. The extra buttons are easily customizable. Also, there’s a USB receiver storage within the battery compartment, so if you travel around to play FPS games with your friends or participate in a competition, you can carry it easily without having to worry about losing the receiver.
Razer Viper Ultimate can be used as both a wired mouse and a wireless one. It supports Razer Hyper Speed Wireless to provide a quick response time. Overall, it has a high-end gaming feel and ambidextrous design that makes it ideal for all sorts of FPS gamers.
- 25% Quicker Than Competing Wireless Mice: Razer HyperSpeed wireless technology brings together extreme low-latency and interference reduction for true wireless freedom
- Lightweight, Zero-Compromise Wireless Esports Gaming Mouse at 74g: The Razer Viper Ultimate includes a 20K DPI optical sensor befitting the most serious gamers and achieves its weight without the need for drilled holes
- Faster Than Traditional Mechanical Switches: New Razer optical mouse switches uses light beam-based actuation, registering button presses at the speed of light
Razer DeathAdder V3 Pro-Best Razer Mouse for Valorant
Razer DeathAdder V3 Pro is best razer mouse for Valorant. Whether you want to throw Jett’s knives or take quick Sova lineups, you can count on this mouse to execute your agents’ abilities as well as keep a crisp, precise aim to drive your team home.
It’s one of the lightest ergonomic esports mice out there on the market. The 64g ultra-lightweight design provides you with the right amount of control and speed needed to clutch when you’re doing 1v3 on Ascent or perhaps toying around with enemies using fake Yoru teleports.
The 30K Optical Sensor in Razer DeathAdder V3 Pro provides flawless tracking performance, supported by intelligent functions for enhanced control. This mouse is developed in partnership with top pros in the esports arena; thus, it offers the best levels of comfort and durability.
Rechargeable via USB Type C, Razer DeathAdder V3 Pro gives up to 90 hours of battery life, which is enough to last almost 90 Valorant games, so you can cover your journey from Gold to Immortal — or from Ascendant to Platinum; you know how it goes! — in a single charge.
The easily accessible side buttons can be really useful for Valorant players. If you play Raze, you can have her blast packs bound to one side mouse button and use the other mouse button for a satchel. The same goes for Omen players; you can bind the c button on the side mouse button to teleport quickly when under fire.
- 64g Ultra-lightweight Design: Enjoy a level of speed and control favored by the world’s top players with one of the lightest ergonomic esports mice ever created
- Focus Pro 30K Optical Sensor: Flawless tracking performance on a wider variety of surfaces including glass—supported by intelligent functions for enhanced aim and control
- Optical Mouse Switches Gen-3: From an improved 90-million click lifecycle with zero double-clicking issues, to a blistering 0.2ms actuation with no debounce delay, the mouse has the reliability and speed built for esports
Razer DeathAdder Elite-Best Razer Mouse for CS: GO
Razer DeathAdder Elite is a popular choice among players of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS: GO) for its high precision and comfortable grip. It’s the best razer mouse for CS: GO players looking for a lightweight, high-performance mouse with a fast response time.
DeathAdder Elite is a wired gaming mouse with a high-precision sensor and customizable buttons, and sensitivity adjustment settings. This allows you to bind your utility on different buttons, so you can throw grenades with a quick thumb press and be a Nade King of your team — super general!
For CS: GO, DPI between 400 to 1200 is the sweet spot — most CS: GO professionals play in this range to ensure higher in-game precision. Razer DeathAdder Elite supports this DPI range, so you can perform AWP flicks like KennyS (maybe not like him, but close) and clutch 1v5 like s1mple.
DeathAdder Elite is equipped with an eSports-grade optical sensor, which is ideal for CS: GO gameplay, as mice with laser sensors, can be too precise and pick up useless information that can affect aiming accuracy. Overall, it ticks all the boxes for a perfect Razer mouse for CS: GO.
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source - The NPD Group, Inc., U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Gaming Designed: Keyboards, Mice, PC Headsets, and PC Microphones, Based on dollar sales, Jan. 2017- June 2020 combined
- High-Precision 16,000 DPI Optical Sensor: Offers on-the-fly sensitivity adjustment through dedicated DPI buttons (reprogrammable) for gaming and creative work
- Immersive, Customizable Chroma RGB Lighting: Includes 16.8 million colors w/ included preset profiles; syncs with gameplay and Razer Chroma-enabled peripherals and Philips Hue productsy
Razer Viper 8KHz-Best Razer Mouse for Minecraft
If you’re a block-building enthusiast looking to take your building and creating to the next level, consider buying Razer Viper 8KHz — arguably the best razer mouse for Minecraft. The ambidextrous gaming mouse is incredibly lightweight and comfortable to use, so you can easily switch between tools and weapons while building and exploring different areas in the game.
Razer Viper 8KHz comes with a true 8000 Hz polling rate, so you can seamlessly move around and aim precisely in the Minecraft world. The fast response time and less than 0.125ms click latency allow you to quickly switch between your pickaxe, sword, and shovel with just a simple press of a button, so you can focus on building and creating new worlds without interruption.
In terms of comfort, Razer Viper 8KHz ticks all the boxes. This mouse has been designed with the gamer in mind. Its slim shape and comfortable design ensure that even after hours of building and exploring, your hand will still feel fresh and ready to go.
Moreover, this mouse also features customizable buttons, giving you quick and easy access to all of your most-used in-game tools. As an expert builder, with Razer Viper 8KHz by your side, you’ll be able to create epic structures and take on terrifying mobs.
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source - The NPD Group, Inc., U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Gaming Designed: Keyboards, Mice, PC Headsets, and PC Microphones, Based on dollar sales, Jan. 2017- June 2020 combined.
- Razer 8000Hz HyperPolling Technology: With a true 8000Hz polling rate, the mouse can communicate its position and clicks to your PC at up to 8000 times a second—for near-zero input latency and a level of speed you’ve yet to experience
- Razer Focus+ 20K Optical Sensor: With new intelligent functions such as motion sync and asymmetric cut-off, our sensor flawlessly tracks your movement with zero spinouts, allowing for crisp response and pixel-precise accuracy
Razer Naga V2 Pro -Best Razer Mouse for League of Legends
Razer Naga V2 Pro can be your ultimate weapon for dominating the battlefield of League of Legends. While it’s very pricey, even for a gaming mouse, it’s well worth the price. It’s comfortable and wireless and features swappable side panels that provide endless customization opportunities, giving you quick and easy access to all of your most-used abilities and summoner spells.
During our tests, we found the side buttons very easy to press with a thumb, thanks to the tactile design. You’re unlikely to accidentally hit two buttons at once. Razer Naga V2 Pro boasts an impressive DPI of up to 30,000, allowing for lightning-fast cursor movement and effortless targeting of enemy champions. With quick response time, You can unleash a flurry of spells and abilities, leaving your opponents in the dust.
All in all, it can be a perfect companion for any summoner looking to claim victory in the Rift.
- Absolute Adaptability and Control: This mouse comes with a set of 12, 6 and 2-button magnetic side plates, allowing you adapt to any game genre with control of up to 19+1 programmable, backlit buttons
- Razer HyperScroll Pro Wheel: With adjustable tactility, resistance, and steps, create firmer, more distinct scrolls for precise weapon switching, or softer, smoother scrolls with multiple steps to easily spam inputs like jump
- Razer HyperSpeed Wireless: With a connection 25% faster than any other wireless tech available, enjoy high-performance, low-latency competitive play that remains smooth and stable even in noisy wireless environments
The Razer Naga Trinity – Best Razer Mouse for Butterfly Clicking
The Razer Naga Trinity is the best razer mouse for butterfly clicking. It is a technique used by gamers who play FPS and MMO games to maximize their clicking speed and efficiency. It involves rapidly clicking the left and right mouse buttons in quick succession, alternating between the two.
Due to its fast response time, The Razer Naga Trinity allows you to perform butterfly clicking very efficiently, so you can perform fast actions such as double-clicking, reloading weapons, or activating abilities in a game. It’s also compatible with Razer Synapse 3, which allows a great amount of customization.
Equipped with Razer’s optical sensor, it supports 16KDPI. Moreover, it has three swappable panels that offer various button layouts, so you can use it for different games.
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source - The NPD Group, Inc. U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Keyboards, Mice, PC Headset/Pc Microphone, Gaming Designed, based on dollar sales, 2017-2021
- High-Precision 16,000 DPI Optical Sensor: Offers on-the-fly sensitivity adjustment through dedicated DPI buttons (reprogrammable) for gaming
- Full Modular Customizability: 3 interchangeable side plates with 2, 7 and 12-button configurations
Comparing Top Razer Mice Models 2023
|Razer Viper V2 Pro||Best Razer Mouse Overall||30,000 DPI, 750 IPS||Focus Pro 30K Optical Sensor||5|
|Razer DeathAdder Essential||Best Budget Razer Mouse||6400DPI, 220 IPS||Optical||5|
|Razer Basilisk V3||Best Wired Razer Mouse||26000 DPI, 650 IPS||Optical||11|
|Razer Basilisk X||Best Razer Mouse for Mac||16000DPI, 450 IPS||Optical||6|
|Razer Orochi V2||Best Razer Mouse for Small Hands||18000DPI, 450 IPS||Optical||6|
|Razer DeathAdder V2||Best Razer Mouse for Big Hands||20000DPI. 650 IPS||Optical||5|
|Razer Viper Ultimate||Best Razer Mouse for FPS||20000 DPI, 450 IPS||Optical||8|
|Razer DeathAdder V3 Pro||Best Razer Mouse for Valorant||30,000 DPI, 750 IPS||Focus Pro 30K Optical Sensor||5|
|Razer DeathAdder Elite||Best Razer Mouse for CS: GO||16,000 DPI, 450 IPS||True optical sensor||7|
|Razer Viper 8KHz||Best Razer Mouse for Minecraft||20000 DPI, 650 IPS||Optical||5|
|Razer Naga V2 Pro||Best Razer Mouse for League of Legends||30,000 DPI, 750 IPS||Focus Pro 30K Optical Sensor||10 / 14 / 20|
|Razer Naga Trinity||Best Razer Mouse for Butterfly Clicking||16,000 DPI, 450 IPS||Optical||19|
Do Pro Gamers Use Razer Mice?
Yes. Many professional gamers use Razer mice as part of their gaming setup. Some notable pro players that use Razer gaming mice include:
· oSee, a professional Counter-Strike: Global Offensive AWPer for Liquid, uses the Razer DeathAdder Elite.
· Faker, a professional League of Legends player, uses the Razer DeathAdder Elite.
· Tfue, a professional Fortnite player and a member of Faze Clan, uses the Razer Viper Ultimate.
· Dream, a professional Minecraft player, and a prominent YouTuber, uses the Razer DeathAdder V2.
These are just a few examples. Many professional gamers use Razer mice, as they are known for their precision and customization options, which makes it easier for professional players to adapt their mouse settings to their needs and playstyle.
How to Choose the Best Razer Mouse for Your Needs
Are you having trouble choosing the best razer mouse? Well, it’s hard to go wrong with Razer mice, but consider the following factors to ensure you pick the one that’s best suited for your gaming needs:
· Sensor type: Razer mice come with either optical or laser sensors. Optical sensors are more precise, while laser sensors are better for high-speed movement.
· DPI: This is a measure of the mouse’s sensitivity. A higher DPI means the cursor will move farther on the screen for a given movement of the mouse.
· Extra buttons: Some Razer mice have additional buttons that can be programmed to perform specific functions. Consider if you need these extra buttons or not.
· Grip style: Razer mice come in a variety of grip styles, including palm, claw, and fingertip. Choose the one according to your playing style.
· Software: Razer mice come with software that allows you to customize the mouse’s settings, such as DPI and button functions. The software should compatible with your operating system. Some mice are only compatible with Synapse 3, which is not supported in macOS.
The best Razer mouse for you will depend on your specific gaming requirements. Be sure to consider all of these factors and choose the one that checks all the boxes.
Frequently Asked Questions About Razer Mice
How Do You Connect a Razer Mouse to a Mac?
Most modern Razer mice are plug-and-play devices and should be recognized by Mac’s operating system automatically once they are connected. You will simply use the USB cable that came with the Razer mouse to connect it to the USB port on your Mac. The Mac should automatically recognize it, and you can start using it right away.
If you meet any issues, you can simply unplug it from the Mac and then plug it back in again. If you have a wireless Razer mouse, you can simply connect it via Bluetooth pairing.
Is Razer Basilisk Good for Claw Grip?
Yes. The Razer Basilisk is an excellent product for claw grip users. The claw grip users in our team have found it to be comfortable and well-suited for their grip style. The buttons on this mouse are easy to reach, and the comfortable thumb rest on its left side ensures that your hand doesn’t get sore after a long gaming session.
What Is the Best and Cheapest Razer Mouse?
The prices of Razer mice vary depending on the region and platform. However, as per our research, the Razer Viper Mini is one of the most affordable options in Razer’s lineup of gaming mice, costing less than $25 while delivering a decent level of performance and precision to FPS gamers.
What Is the Best Razer Mouse for Drag Clicking?
Razer Naga X is the best Razer mouse for drag clicking. It’s a technique that allows gamers to maximize their click rate and efficiency. Competitive Minecraft players would really appreciate Naga X’s lightweight and excellent click latency. With a high maximum polling rate, it’s a great mouse for Minecraft as well as MMO gaming.
The 12-button layout on the left side means a user has plenty of programmable buttons to gain an advantage. While it doesn’t have swappable side button panels and the RGB-lit Razer logo like Pro and Trinity variants, it’s one heck of a mouse for a seamless gaming experience.
What is the Best Razer Mouse for Jitter Clicking?
Razer Naga Trinity is the best Razer mouse for jitter-clicking. Jitter clicking is a method of clicking the mouse button rapidly and erratically to achieve a higher number of clicks per second. It’s used in games that require high numbers of clicks, like Minecraft. Razer Naga Trinity has a fast response time that allows gamers to jitter-click with maximum effectiveness and speed.
What is the Best Razer Mouse for Claw Grip?
The Razer Viper Ultimate is the best Razer mouse for claw grip you can get right now. Its ergonomic design accommodates this grip style really well! This mouse can be held with a claw-like grip, where the fingers are curled around the mouse rather than resting flat on it. It helps gamers and users who need to perform quick and precise movements with the mouse.
What is the Best Razer Mouse for Fingertip Grip?
Razer Orochi V2 is the best Razer mouse for fingertip grip. This egg-shaped mouse has a lightweight design and a high-precision sensor that allows for quick and precise movements using a fingertip grip. The extra dexterity from fingers allows for more precision movement and speed, so you can aim at multiple targets quicker. Razer Orochi V2 is also wireless, so you can use a fingertip grip with ease.
Razer makes incredible gaming accessories, and their mice are no exception. Razer gaming mice are purpose-built to provide the best gaming experience. The high technical specs, coupled with customization options, make Razer mice a perfect choice to navigate your gaming journey. We reviewed the most sought-after Razer gaming mice in the market, and it’s hard for you to go wrong with any of these options. Happy gaming!