Gone are the days when video games were a manly hobby. Girls presence in video games is now common and it seems the gender has absolutely no impact on one’s in-game skills. I am an avid Guild Wars 2 fan and I have to tell you guys that our guild officers are girls that are pretty serious about gaming.
However, girls will be girls and I am sure that even if you are a newbie, you have considered getting yourself a lovely pink PS4 headset, a glowing keyboard or a cute mouse that perfectly fits your small hands. Luckily, gaming gear makers have acknowledged girls’ soft spot for peripherals with a feminine design so if you are sick and tired of looking like you have borrowed your brother’s headset for your Twitch stream, keep reading and get to know some of the fanciest girly gaming peripherals inspired by Overwatch’s D.Va and the notion that the combination of pink, grey, and black is one of the girls’ weaknesses.
- Razer Quartz Edition – All-Pink Gaming Gear
- Overwatch D. Va Mouse and Mousepad
- Other Options to Consider
- Black and Pink Gaming Chairs That You’ll Love
Razer Quartz Edition – All-Pink Gaming Gear
Razer is undoubtedly one of the hardware makers releasing peripherals that can elevate your gaming. Razer’s ever-growing portfolio includes all components you may think of – from green keyboard switches to powerful laptops and a smartphone.
Still, if the combination of black and green seems too mainstream to you, you will be delighted by the perfectly pink Quartz Edition. The bundle is comprised of the Kraken Pro V2 headset, the Lancehead mouse, the Invicta mousepad, and the BlackWidow Tournament Chroma V2 keyboard. Each item can be purchased separately, but let’s talk about their strongest selling points, aside from the killer looks.
BlackWidow Tournament Chroma V2 Quartz Edition Review
A good mechanical keyboard can make a great difference and I am positive that you have heard of the award-winning BlackWidow keyboards. This time around, the pink BlackWidow Chroma V2 will be in the spotlight.
Apart from the adorable design, it is no different than its “black and green” sibling as far as performance is concerned. It is a highly portable, tenkeyless keyboard that comes with a super comfortable, detachable gray wrist rest, mechanical switches, 50g actuation force, anti-ghosting capabilities, and 1000Hz ultrapolling.
Switches’ lifespan is estimated at 80 million keystrokes; the keys are fully programmable via the Razer Synapse software and allow on-the-fly macro recording.
All in all, the keyboard is a sheer joy to use and look at, especially if you pair it with the other peripherals from the Quartz bundle. Some may consider the key clicks a bit loud but overall, the good tactile feedback, the user-friendly software, and the fantastic lighting patterns make up for the minor setbacks.
- Signature Switch for Gaming: Razer Green switch technology provides a tactile and clicky feedback with 50 G of actuation force, ideal for typing and gaming requiring the most precise presses
- Tournament-Ready Design: A tenkeyless design with a detachable USB cable provides a portable form-factor for on-the-go gamers
- Immersive, Customizable Chroma RGB Lighting: Includes 16.8 million colors w/ included preset profiles on individually backlit keys; syncs with gameplay and Razer Chroma-enabled peripherals and Philips Hue products
- Fully Programmable Macro Support: Razer Hypershift allows for all keys and keypress combinations to be remapped to execute complex commands
- Ergonomic, Magnetic Wrist Rest: Made of plush leatherette to maximize comfort over extended gaming sessions
Pink Razer Kraken Pro V2 Headset
Two of the most important features of a good headset are the sound quality and the type of mic. I bet the crappy headset of your teammates have made you clench fists in frustration or you have heard your teammates nagging about your poor-quality mic at least once. In our case, the perfect headset is not only premium quality but looks so darn cute at the same time. Here are two Razer models that tick all the right boxes.
Let’s start with the pink version of the Kraken Pro V2.
The Kraken Pro V2 headset comes with 50mm audio drivers and a fully retractable unidirectional mic that ensures crystal clear communication with your teammates. The controls are conveniently positioned, and the headband is designed in a manner that ensures maximum comfort even if you wear the headset for hours on end. The cushions are soft and large enough. I tried the headset with earrings on and I did not feel any discomfort. The Kraken Pro V2 is Discord-certified and compatible with PC, Xbox One, and PS4 consoles.
- Featuring neodymium magnets, The 50mm Razer custom tuned drivers have been designed and tuned for greater Audio immersion
- Optimum form Factor for maximum comfort no matter how long the gaming session
- The headband, made of bauxite aluminum, is both lightweight and extremely flexible. Headphones- frequency response- 12 Hz – 28 kHz. Impedance- 32 ω @ 1 kHz. Sensitivity (@1 kHz)- 118 db. Microphone- Frequency response- 100 Hz – 10 kHz. Signal-to-noise ratio- > 55 db. Sensitivity (@1 kHz)- -38 3 dB
- Fully-retractable Microphone with in-line remote for crystal clear communication
- Oval ear cushions-designed for full-ear coverage, Perfect for long-wearing comfort. Sensitivity at 1 kHz- 123 dB
Frankly, the Kraken Pro V2 is one of most eye-catching Razer products but if you are not overly concerned about the color, I highly recommend Kraken 7.1 V2 boasting advanced 7.1 surround sound, active mic noise cancellation, and Razer chroma lighting. If you are not willing to compromise on the color (and I would totally understand you), the purple Kraken headset might be of interest to you.
Lancehead TE Quartz and Invicta Quartz Mousepad
If you are looking for a good gaming mouse for shooters, and you have narrowed down your search to a “pink gaming mouse for fps”, you cannot go wrong with the Lancehead Tournament Edition. It is a high-precision gaming mouse sporting an ambi shape and 5G sensor. What makes it stand out from the rest is the availability of four onboard profiles, none of which requires you to fiddle with the Razer Synapse software to store your settings.
If you are an MMO addict, the Lancehead will not work well for you. It is more like an all-purpose mouse and does a great job in the Witcher 3, Mass Effect: Andromeda, Heroes of the Storm, or Overwatch. The laser sensor ensures a smooth performance and allows you to increase your dpi to the whopping 16,000.
The Chroma lighting makes the pink Lancehead even more visually appealing.
For optimal performance of your Lancehead, you’d better pair it with a decent gaming mousepad.
- High-Precision 16,000 DPI Optical Sensor: Offers on-the-fly sensitivity adjustment through dedicated DPI buttons (reprogrammable) for gaming and creative work
- Ambidextrous Design: Created for left and right-handed users with accessible, programmable buttons on both sides
- Customizable Chroma RGB Color Profiles: Includes 16.8 million color combinations w/ included preset profiles
- Ridged, Rubberized Scroll Wheel for Maximum Accuracy: Small, tactile bumps increases grip and allows for more controlled scrolling in high-stakes gaming situations
- 8 Programmable Buttons: Allows for reconfiguration and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse
As for the Invicta pad, included in the Quartz bundle, it comes with two sides, ensuring speed and accuracy, respectively. The mousepad itself is covered with a high-quality coating that improves mouse’s tracking capabilities and reduces jitter. The aluminum baseplate adds to its durability.
The “Speed” side of the Invicta enables you to glide the mouse smoothly across the mousepad and make rapid movements. Flip the mousepad over and you will get a “Control” side that allows you to land precise headshots.
- Featuring an all-new, lab-tested coating with a specially chosen finish on both sides to enhance the surface's reflective quality.
- The Razer Invicta offers two sides Designed for two completely different play styles with the Razer speed and control surfaces.
- The slick-smooth speed surface lets your mouse glide freely and quickly.
- The rough-textured control surface offers the optimum level of resistance for precise mouse movements.
- Housed in an aircraft-grade aluminum base for added durability, The Razer Invicta allows for quick Interchangeability between the control and speed surfaces during play.
Overwatch D. Va Mouse and Mousepad
As I love talking to fellow players on Twitch and social media about their favorite games, I noticed that there are quite a lot Overwatch fans. I am an Overwatch enthusiast myself (yes, an enthusiast is the right word as I am not very good at gunning), and I keep an eye on the Overwatch-related news. I have recently read that D. Va has been declared the most versatile Overwatch tank and the most commonly picked hero in pro games. Well, it comes as no surprise that D.Va- inspired peripherals are so trending right now.
Razer D. Va Abyssus Elite Mouse and Goliathus Gaming Mousepad
The original Abyssus mouse was released quite some time ago, and it was quickly defined as a “back to the basics” mouse. It is devoid of any unnecessary buttons but since you are looking for D. Va merchandise, it is safe to say that Overwatch is your current favorite, and you are into shooters in general. Therefore, you don’t need a whole lot of buttons. If you are often switching between genres, you might want to take a look at the Naga Trinity, though. Let’s get back to our topic and talk about the D.Va-themed Abyssus Elite mouse.
The Abyssus Elite has an ambi shape meaning it is suitable for right- and left-handed players. It sports 3 hyperesponse buttons, and an optical sensor allowing you to increase the dpi do 7,200. The mouse also comes with 220IPS, 30G acceleration, and 1000Hz ultrapolling. It is fully customizable via the Razer Synapse software.
- Time to raise your apm! the new exclusive D.VA design Abyssus Elite has tournament-grade accuracy with ambidextrous form Factor so you can shoot for that team kill.
- Whether you’re right- or left-handed, use claw, palm, or fingertip grip, this incredible mouse enables you to enjoy swiftness even during the most intense of gaming sessions
- Now with an all-new true 7200 DPI Optical sensor, you get greater sensitivity and responsiveness to enhance your gaming performance
- D.Va Razer Abyssus Elite - ambidextrous Overwatch gaming mouse - true 7200 DPI sensor
Although at a first glance the Abyssus Elite is a no-frills device, it performs admirably during frantic firefights and provides stunning accuracy. On the downside, Razer products are rarely on the cheaper side, so if you are mainly concerned about the appearance of your mouse, here’s a decent budget alternative.
D.Va- Inspired Goliathus Mousepad
The D.Va-themed Goliathus mousepad is a cloth-based one, optimized for all sensor types and sensitivity settings. No matter if you are a high or a low dpi gamer, you will enjoy optimal accuracy and consistency of the mouse movements. The anti-slip rubber base, as well as the anti-fraying stitched frame, further add to your comfort. The mousepad is lightweight and compact, so you can easily fold it and carry it in your purse.
- Tight weave perfect for quick map scans
- Optimized for all sensitivity settings and sensors for gaming
- Easy to roll up and deploy for portability
- Anti-Slip Rubber Base for best gameplay
- Exclusive Overwatch D.Va Gaming Design
D.Va MEKA Headset
The release of the MEKA headset was yet another demonstration that Razer knows too well how to target the female audience, so let’s hit the high spots and see what’s so special about it.
The Razer MEKA headset is, without a doubt, the perfect cosplay accessory. The eye-catching yellow, pink, and green accents and the overall design makes it a great gift for a gamer girl obsessed with Overwatch and D.Va, in particular.
And here comes the dealbreaker. The MEKA is not the best performing sub-$100 Razer product. It is a no-frills stereo headset that ensures decent bass, distinct highs and mids and decent overall sound quality. Still, if I had to choose between the Kraken headset from the Quartz edition and the MEKA, I would totally go for the Kraken.
However, if I was a Twitch streamer who wants to look stylish in front of the camera, I would choose the MEKA headset. To cut a long story short, if you are more concerned about the performance, opt for the Kraken. If you are looking for a killer gaming accessory, the MEKA is a dream come true.
- Large neodymium magnet drivers for high-quality gaming audio
- Leatherette on-ear cushions for comfort both in and out of your mech
- Discreet omnidirectional mic and in-line controls so you can easily get your game on
- Exclusive MEKA-approved D.Va design
- Multi-platform compatibility so you can rep MEKA anytime, anywhere
Other Options to Consider
In case you are looking for feminine gaming peripherals but baby pink and D.Va are not among your faves, here are some cool, colorful mice and keyboards that are worth your attention.
The first one is a Tesoro Gram Spectrum Low Profile Mechanical keyboard. Tesoro products are not among the budget ones, but you may rest assured you will not regret the purchase.
- First and only keyboard to deploy the innovative Agile Mechanical Switch
- Optimized keystroke, fast response, and accurate actuation
- Sleek, unique design: Key and board layout designed for both style and dominate performance
- Strong hardware: Equipped with 32bit Arm Processor and 512KB onboard memory for advanced processing power
- 16.8 million customizable lighting: The only keyboard to offer the Macro Lighting feature
The second suggestion is the Rosewill membrane gaming keyboard, which is an excellent budget alternative to its high-end counterparts.
The Mionix Castor gaming mouse comes next. Mionix is a Swedish gaming peripheral manufacturer that apparently loves to think outside the box. Now is the best time to mention their AVIOR 7000 and Naos 8200, which I wholeheartedly recommend for PUBG and MOBAs.
Let’s go back to the Castor mouse, though. The mouse is available in pink/peach, yellow, gray, black, and turquoise and features as many as 6 buttons. The Castor is designed for right-handed gamers only but Southpaws may have a look at the Avior Frosting mouse.
The Castor shape makes it suitable for all kinds of grips and comes with a dedicated support groove for your pinky and ring finger. As an all-purpose gaming mouse, the Castor can be your lethal weapon in Dota, LoL, Overwatch, Quake, and CS:GO. The optical sensor ensures mind-blowing accuracy and a max dpi of 5000. Last but not least, the Mionix Castor is a relatively small mouse that will fit a girl’s hand like a glove. I have previously tested the Razer Naga Epic Chroma, and I have to admit that it is an awesome rodent, but it was a bit bulky for my liking.
- Premium 6 button multi-color optical right-handed ergonomic gaming mouse.
- The mouse has a dedicated pinky- and ring-finger support-groove which makes it most comfortable to hold and lift in RTS Game like LOL, DoTA further it suits low sensitivity FPS play styles in game like CS:GO, Overwatch, Battlefield, Quake.
- Get a Fresh Desk and make the Computer Desktop a style statement with Castor’s in beautiful color. Whether you're in the mood for ice cream blue, frosting pink, french fries yellow or shark fin grey in monochrome colorizations including case & cable
- The Castor uses a PMW-3310 gaming grade optical sensor which has no positive or negative hardware acceleration set at native 5000 DPI.
Cat Ear Headphones Review
As all my gamer girlfriends now suffer from a kitty ears headphones insanity, I decided to swim with the tide and bring to your attention a pair of voguish girl headphones – the Brookstone headphones with external cat ear speakers.
If we put aside the looks, the headphones do not disappoint in terms of performance. My most honest opinion is that the Kraken is a better option but now we are talking about striking appearance and in this case, the Brookstones have no rival.
The color changing LEDs, the wireless capability, and the opportunity to listen to your favorite songs privately or share them with friends via the external speakers, make the headphones worth your while.
The headphones come with 40mm drivers, as well as 20Hz-20KHz frequency response and 32Ohm impedance. As for the external cat ear speakers, they have 32mm drivers, 200Hz-18KHz frequency response, and 4Ohm impedance, which is hmm… adequate given their size.
The headphones also have a detachable boom mic; the ear cushions are designed in a manner that reduces the environmental noises. You also have the standard volume control buttons typical of all wireless headphones.
- External cat ear speakers for sharing music
- Inline volume control forward/back buttons
- Over-the-ear cushioning for noise reduction
- USB rechargeable for up to 5 hours of use
- Independently controlled LED accent lights
Brookstone Ariana Grande Headphones Review
A shout out to all Ariana Grande fans who love video games and content creation. The limited edition Brookstone headphones feature an Ariana Grande signature on the left earcup. This small, yet remarkable detail reserved them a rightful place in many “best gifts for gamers” guides. No matter if you put “Dangerous Woman” on repeat and listen to it all day long, or you are a casual player who wants a pair of cordless, flashy looking Bluetooth headphones, you will not regret purchasing the Brookstones. Keep in mind that the external speakers are not very loud, though.
- LISTEN IN STYLE - These limited edition Ariana Grande wireless headphones are sure to turn heads wherever you go and make you the envy of all your friends
- OFFICIALLY ENDORSED BY ARIANA GRANDE - Ariana Grande officially endorses these Brookstone headphones which feature her signature on the left earcup
- FEATURES - Crystal clear headphone sound, external cat ear speakers, and a built in microphone for answering calls
- COMPLETELY WIRELESS - These headphones are completely hands-free and are compatible with all Bluetooth enabled devices
- RECHARGES VIA USB - Removable batteries are not needed for these headphones which have a 5 hour play time
Censi Cat Ear Headphones
The Censi headphones are so cute that you may rest assured that you be turning heads at all manga or anime events you visit. They might not have flashy lights as their Brookstone siblings, but the good thing is that the lack of LEDs results in a longer battery life.
As far as the design is concerned, the cat ears are adjustable and removable, so you can easily avoid awkward situations where headphones with cat ears would not be appropriate to wear.
The Censi headphones do a good job isolating the background noises, so you can’t hear anything but your music. The Bluetooth connectivity gives you freedom, you don’t have to worry about tripping over cables. The headphones are also waterproof, so they can endure water and fizzy drink splashes.
Other Options to Consider
Mirror, Mirror on the wall, which are the prettiest headphones of them all? Here are a few budget models you can have a look at before you make your final decision.
Pink PS4 and Xbox One Controller Skins on Amazon
Your PS4 or Xbox One controller is yet another piece of hardware you can use for expressing your individuality. No matter if you enjoy single or multiplayer campaigns, or you are keen on split screen gaming with your significant other, the design of your controller does matter.
If you have some money to blow, you can purchase an all-pink console gaming controller but here is a cheaper option. You can choose cool controller skins amongst hundreds of options on Amazon. Just pick the one(s) that meet your personal style and you are all set.
- Protective case for Xbox One S/X Controller Skin is made of high quality silicone, soft, comfortable & anti-slip grip
- Xbox One S/X Controller Skin with precise openings for all buttons, touch sensor pads, speaker &etc
- Xbox One S/X Controller silicone skin is removable and washable
- Protect your Xbox One S/X Controller from scratch, dust & sweat
- Xbox One S/X Console Skin Color: White (Controller is not included)
- Officially Licensed by Microsoft Xbox - Designed for Xbox One Controller
- Superior 3M Decals independently tested and approved by Xbox
- Superior Ultra-Real Full Color Printing Technology
- Peel. Press. Perfect. Easy On - Easy Off Leaves No Residue Reusable & Repositionable Skins Doesn't Interfere with Buttons or Sensors
- Perfect Fit Premium 3M Material Exceeds All Child Safety Standards Made in the USA Safe for Electronic Devices
- High quality Soft silicone thicker cover skin for Xbox One controllers,not for Xbox One S
- Specifically full cover designed to fit exactly over the Xbox One controller
- Thicker material improved grip feeling during gameplay, prevent slip
- High soft cover feeling which protects your controller from drop, shocks, scratches
- Thumb grip stick cap x 2 included for each skin cover, color in random
Black and Pink Gaming Chairs That You’ll Love
Giantex Gaming Chair
Just imagine what a spoilt queen you are going to be sitting in a chair in pink and gray?
The combination of pink, black, and gray seems appealing to me, too but there are some other features that made the Giantex gaming chair my top choice. As you guys might have noticed, gaming chairs are expensive, but this one seems to be an exception. The price is pretty reasonable while no compromises on quality are made. As a gaming chair, the Giantex is designed to provide the needed comfort during long gaming hours. It has a footrest, a pillow and, a lumbar cushion for extra support, so the risk of eventual back pain or neck pain is minimized.
The chair is covered with scratch resistant PU leather; the textilene surface on the seat and back allows the chair to breathe freely and prevents its decay over the time. The Giantex chair has 360 degrees swiveling casters and adjustable height. Just imagine what a spoilt queen you are going to be sitting in this chair.
- Soft Headrest and USB Massage Waist Cushion: The curvature of the back of the chair conforms to ergonomic design and will give you the same comfort as in a cradle.
- High-quality & Safety Material: The chair seat is made of medium density and thick sponge, which has good comfort and high weight capacity. Surface covered with PU leather, making it easy to clean and maintain.
- Height Adjustable Seat and Armrest: Considering the different table heights and personal habits, we used high quality gas rod for safety seat height adjust, helping you find the most comfortable position.
- 360 Degree Rotation and Free Sliding: The seat can rotate 360 degrees, which can bring a little fun to your tedious work. There are five multi-directional wheels at the bottom to ensure smooth movement in all directions.
- Sitting and Lying Double Use: The back of this racing chair can be extended at 180 degrees, so you can adjust it to your desired comfortable angle.
AK Racing Super Premium Gaming Chair
The AK Racing gaming chairs are not to be found in any best budget gaming chairs guide, but if you want a stylish piece of furniture to fuel both your passion for gaming and your passion for pink colored gaming accessories, give this one a try.
There is no point in explaining that the AK Racing Super Premium Gaming chair is designed with gamers in mind. The cushioning, the integrated steel frame, and the comfortable armrests imply that the only trouble you will have with this chair will be your reluctance to get up from it.
The chair is made of faux leather. If you have previously used an upholstered one, you will notice that the cleaning and maintenance of the leather AK Racing model is a way easier. Just grab a microfiber cloth and a mild detergent and you will preserve its showroom condition for quite a long time.
Anda Seat Pretty in Pink Gaming Chair
- DOUBLE COMFORT:Ergonomic Large Size High-back gaming racing chair with free headrest pillow & lumbar cushion, wider and thicker adjustable armrests with ergonomic shape, high quality seat cushion make it an ideal seat for working, studying and gaming
- MULTIFUNCTION:360 Degree Swivel Rocker Tilt E-Sports Chair, Full recline function with 90 to 160 degree backwards movement, can be lying down like bed and can be locked at any angle.
- 5-star Aluminum chair Base with 2.4" High quality PU castors make a super stable structure with LARGE SIZE: Overall dimension: 28" x 26"x 52.76" (W x D x H) seat size: 22.32"(D)x21.26"(W) (Maximum capacity : 330LB)
- Good Quality Material: High-quality PVC leather (easily cleaned and fade resistant), high-density thicker sponge ( high resilience and high permeability)
If you are a fan of hot pink colors, you will fall in love with the Anda gaming chair.
It is an ergonomic chair tailored to withstand up to 330lb weight. The headrest pillow and lumbar cushion, in combination with the premium quality PVC leather and adjustable armrests, make it a wonderful addition to every girl’s bedroom be her a gamer or not.
If you wish, you can also lay it down like a bed and adjust the height to your liking in the blink of an eye. The best of all is that you get a lifetime warranty on frame and a long warranty on parts, which makes this Anda chair a low-risk investment.
If these chairs did not manage to intrigue you, and you still do not want to spend an arm and a leg for a good chair, head over to our best gaming chair under $200 and see what else is in store for you.
The reason why I love gaming is because it helps me get off my mind for however long I am playing. I can be a different character, I can make friends, and get the much-needed sense of achievement after a tough day.
No matter if you define yourself as a “gamer girl” or you prefer the others to call you “a girl who likes video games”, I bet you want to game in style. So, the best advice I can give you is: “Life is short – take the trip, eat the cake, buy the pink headset.” ?
If you are still looking for a cute accessory or a present, you would definitely want to check out our “Gifts for Gamers” guide for more than 50 extra ideas.