Now seriously, there are plenty of great options available in the market. You want the cutest gaming headsets out there, and of course, every headphone differs in compatibility, design, and performance. You’d want something that allows you to enjoy your gaming experience to the fullest and show off, so, let’s dive in!
- Best Cute Gaming Headsets
- Are Gaming Headsets Worth It?
- Best Cute Gaming Headsets [2023 Review!]
- 1. Razer Kraken Quartz Pink – Best Cute Gaming Headset Overall
- 2. Razer Kraken Kitty Edition Quartz Pink – Best Cute Gaming Headset for Streamers
- 3. SOMIC G951S Purple – Best Value for Money Gamer Girl Headset
- 4. Razer Barracuda X Quartz Pink – Best Travel-Friendly Gaming Headset
- 5. S21D Gaming Headset – Cute Rabbit Ear Gaming Headset
- 6. The Zumier Z30 Pink – Best Budget Gamer Girl Headset
- 7. RGB Onikuma Pink – Best RGB Pink Gaming Headset
- 8. AirPods Max Pink – Best Gaming Headset with Excellent Voice Quality
- 9. PlayStation Wireless Headset Rose Gold – Best Cute Gaming Headset for PlayStation
- 10. Cougar Phontum S Pink – Best Xbox Wireless Headset
- Comparing Top Girl Gaming Headsets
- What Headset Does Pokimane Use?
- What Headset Does SSSniperWolf Use?
- Are There Any Good Pink Headsets?
- What Cute Gaming Headset Should I Buy?
Best Cute Gaming Headsets
Here’s a quick overview of our top picks for the best cute gaming headsets:
- Razer Kraken Quartz Pink – Editor’s choice. Razer’s flagship product. Stylish design, excellent performance, and comfortable to wear. A premium-quality headset.
- Razer Kraken Kitty Edition Pink – Ultimate gaming headset for gamers who like to stream. Razer’s signature quartz pink color and cat ears. Excellent sound quality.
- SOMIC G951S Purple – Value for money cute gaming headphones. Detachable cat ears. Purple-colored with a unique design. Crisp and high-quality audio.
- Razer Barracuda X Quartz Pink – Ultra-light headset. Perfect for traveling. Wireless connectivity. Foldable, swiveling earcups offer a comfortable fit.
- S21D Gaming Headset – Cutest headset with bunny ears. Two wafers in place of a headband. Soft and comfortable fit.
- The Zumier Z30 Pink – Budget-friendly cute gaming headset. Crisp audio and performance. Noise-canceling and surround sound. Excellent comfort
- RGB Onikuma Pink – Beautiful light pink color headset with RGB lights. Great sound quality. Comfortable to wear. Ideal option for gamer girls who wear glasses.
- AirPods Max Pink – Premium-quality headset. Comes with eight microphones for active noise cancellation, and an additional microphone for voice pickup.
- PlayStation Gold Wireless Headset Rose Gold – Minimalistic design. Wireless audio. Native support. A perfect companion for your PlayStation VR.
- Cougar Phontum S Pink – Portable wireless headset. A great option for Xbox gamers. An ideal peripheral for your Microsoft console.
Are Gaming Headsets Worth It?
Absolutely! Gaming headsets provide a rich and immersive gaming experience by blocking off external noise and improving in-game audio quality. This is crucial, especially if you play online multiplayer games where your ability to hear even the deftest of movements of your opponent can make the difference between a kill and being killed.
Gaming headsets also make an excellent replacement for gaming speakers at night, where you may not want to disturb your household or neighbors while playing your favorite game.
Best Cute Gaming Headsets [2023 Review!]
When shopping for a gaming headphone, you might have several questions in mind, like “what is the best gaming headset on a budget?”, “Should I get a wireless headset?”, “Is it going to be compatible with my console?”, etc. Finding the right gaming headset can be tricky, so we tested over 25 headsets from 12 manufacturers to help you pick the best one.
We tested the build quality, compatibility, design, performance, and various other aspects that every gamer should consider when buying a gaming headphone. Whether you’re looking for a pink gamer girl headset with cat ears or a purple Kawaii gaming headset, we have some great recommendations in our list that we can’t wait to share with you. So, let’s get right into it.
1. Razer Kraken Quartz Pink – Best Cute Gaming Headset Overall
Razer Kraken Quartz Pink is our top pick for the best cute gaming headset. This multi-platform wired gaming headset comes with all the bells and whistles you expect from a top-of-the-line product, offering excellent value for your money.
This headset is Razer’s flagship product, showing right off the bat when you start unboxing it. Secured in a beautiful box, the headphone comes with robust padding at the top to keep it safe during shipping. The overall packaging looks really pleasing to the eye.
Featuring beautiful quartz pink aesthetics with contrasting gray ear cuffs and inside padding, it looks incredibly gorgeous. Aesthetics-wise, the headset is a great choice to complement your all-pink gaming setup and décor.
We tested Razer Kraken Quartz Pink for sound performance and were happy with the results. You will experience a rich sound and powerful bass. The clarity of the voice is incredible, even at high volumes, so if you play a lot of shooter games, you’ll be in for a treat. Also, you can enable 7.1 surround sound to experience positional audio, which will help you track enemies’ locations.
The retractable microphones are a god-sent gift, and you can enable noise canceling through Razer’s software to reduce background noise.
The lightweight headset is also extremely comfortable to wear, so you can use it for an extended period without experiencing any pain. The attention to detail in terms of design is fantastic. Even while you’re wearing glasses, you’ll feel no added pressure.
Overall, Razer Kraken Quartz Pink is excellent in design and performance. Though it’s among the most expensive headphones on this list, it ticks all the boxes for a premium-quality headset.
- ACCURATE AND POWERFUL SOUND: The Razer Kraken is equipped with 7.1 surround sound software which allows you to listen to the game sound more accurately
- THICKER HEADBAND PADDING: The headband padding of the headset is made up of thicker material so it relieves more pressure on your head
- COMFORTABLE CUSHIONS: The Razer Kraken Quartz Edition provides comfort for hours with its cooling gel-infused ear cushions to reduce heat build-up
- SOFT MATERIAL: The soft cloth and leatherette combination provides a plush feel and sound isolation that lets you enjoy long gaming marathons
2. Razer Kraken Kitty Edition Quartz Pink – Best Cute Gaming Headset for Streamers
Razer Kraken Kitty is the ultimate gaming headset for gamer girls on Twitch, Facebook, and YouTube. Since its launch, the Kitty Edition headset has become one of the most popular headsets among streamers.
This headphone shares tech similarities with Razer Kraken Ultimate, one of the top-rated headsets for gaming. However, it comes with an additional punch, sporting everyone’s favorite RGB kitty ears and reactive light earcups that will make you feel all kawaii!
The gamer girl headset with cat ears is available in Razer’s signature quartz pink color. It gives the headset a delicate, beautiful appearance. But you can also opt for a black variant for a more minimalistic or goth-inspired persona.
In terms of performance, you’ll enjoy the complete surround sound experience, which is a must-have option for first-person shooters. Like Razer Kraken Quartz Pink, it also comes with a retractable boom mic. This is perfect if you use an external microphone for richer audio quality like many other streamers and content creators.
The soft memory foam and gel earcups make it super comfortable to wear. The lightweight headset covers your ears entirely, so you can enjoy long gaming and streaming sessions without hassle. With a cat-like hearing ability, the quartz pink headset will allow you to hear your rivals inching close and get a competitive edge.
If we get overly critical, the position of the mute button could have been better as it’s on the mic itself. All in all, the Razer Kraken Kitty RGB Gaming Headset can be a perfect (or, we shall say… purrfect) addition to your pink gaming and streaming setup.
- Stream-Responsive RGB Lighting: Features Razer Chroma lighting on kitty ear and triple-headed snake logo areas
- THX 7.1 Surround Sound Capable: Provides industry-leading audio realism for in-game immersion by providing accurate spatial audio information beyond standard 7.1 surround sound directional cues
- All-Day Comfort: Oval, cooling gel-infused cushions that prevent overheating and pressure build-up
- Retractable, Active Noise Cancelling Microphone
3. SOMIC G951S Purple – Best Value for Money Gamer Girl Headset
If you’re looking for the best value for money gamer girl headset, we’d suggest SOMIC G951. This headset looks adorable. The purple cat ear headphones have incredible features and provide the best bang for your buck. The shade of purple is eye-catching and will complement your girly gamer setup. Also, the cat ear is detachable; you can attach or remove it as you like.
SOMIC G951S Purple passed our audio and mic tests with flying colors. We were happy with the crisp and high-quality audio. The omnidirectional and flexible 360° bending microphone is also impressive. The noise cancellation was better than we expected. It did a fantastic job eliminating the external noise.
The overall built quality of this stereo gaming headset is excellent. The adjustable headband lets you easily adjust the headset according to your head size. The breathable and comfortable earmuffs ensure you can enjoy wearing this headset for longer hours.
There are a couple of things you must keep in mind. This headset is not wireless, and its wire gets tangled easily. Moreover, you may feel a bit uncomfortable while wearing this headset with glasses. Besides that, it’s a great value-for-money gamer girl headset and would be a perfect choice if you have a purple gaming setup.
Even if you already have a pink gamer girl headset, this headset can be a great addition to the mix and match your attire and gaming room’s vibes.
- HIGH QUALITY PERFORMANCE: Built-in 40 mm high fidelity speakers, which can produce rich sound quality, vivid sound field, high sound clarity and sound shock feeling
- AMBIENT NOISE CANCELING: Large size earmuffs with outstanding passive noise-reduction bring less interference and let you enjoy your game or video.
- STRONG COMPATIBLE: With 3.5MM plug, which can be compatible with Xbox one, Nintendo switch, PlayStation 4, computer, laptop, iPad, iPhone.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: The omnidirectional microphone can be 360° flexible bending and be sensitive to pick up the sound clearly.
4. Razer Barracuda X Quartz Pink – Best Travel-Friendly Gaming Headset
If you’re always on the go and looking for the best travel-friendly gaming headset, Razer Barracuda X Quartz Pink should be your go-to option. Weighing just 250 grams, it is a lightweight headset that you can carry anywhere without hassle.
Razer has done an incredible job, both in terms of design and performance. Given the ultra-light build, we assumed above-average sound quality but were pretty surprised by the actual sound performance during the tests. This headset offers excellent audio quality supported by 7.1 surround sound.
The removable detachable cardioid mic makes it easier to pack for traveling. It also suppresses background noise to ensure a focused voice pickup, so you don’t have to carry an external mic.
As far as comfort goes, the headset boasts breathable memory foam ear cushions that effectively isolate ambient noises in the outside environment. The swiveling earcups ensure a comfortable fit. Plus, they can be folded sideways for transport.
You can use the Razer Barracuda X wirelessly on your PC, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch, and android phones. The wired mode is compatible with all devices that come equipped with a 3.5mm port. The multi-platform wireless headset is designed for portability and all-day use, offering up to 20 hours of battery life.
We also realized it’s our third Razer product recommendation. We appreciate Razer’s commitment to providing excellent quality peripherals, especially headphones, for gamers.
- Wireless USB-C Multi-Platform Connectivity: With a high-speed 2.4GHz connection, enjoy seamless audio wherever you are
- 250g Ergonomic Design: Built for gaming marathons yet portable enough for daily commutes
- Razer TriForce 40mm Drivers: Our patented 3-part driver design pushes out exceptional highs, mids and lows that doesn’t muddy
- Detachable Razer HyperClear Cardioid Mic: While the mic is tuned to suppress background noise
- On-Headset Controls
5. S21D Gaming Headset – Cute Rabbit Ear Gaming Headset
Gaming headsets with cat ears are undeniably cute. They look fantastic, but fluffy, snuggly rabbit ears headsets have a class of their own. If you want to create a different persona, S21D Gaming Headset with rabbit ears should be your number one choice. The beautiful bunny ears on the top look extremely cute!
This cute rabbit ear gaming headset has a unique design because it comes with two wafers in place of a super comfortable and soft headband. The headset fits quite nicely and allows you to flaunt your hair more freely.
We were delighted with the headset’s immersive gaming experience owing to its excellent audio quality.
Offering 7.1 surround stereo bass sound, virtual surround sound, and excellent noise canceling (not to mention the solid microphone performance), this headset is an absolute bargain.
S21D Gaming headset is a fantastic choice for gamers and streamers as a primary headset. Like SOMIC G951S Purple, it’s also a great choice as a secondary headset that you can use to alternate with your regular gaming headset to add a different vibe to your gaming sessions.
- [3.5mm Jack and 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound]: 50mm speaker unit neodymium magnets; all game sound effects & details will come to your ears to provide immersive gaming experience
- [Ergonomic and Lovely Design]: Flying wing head beam for more comfort,320g Lightweight body,Graphene speaker,Volume in-line controller,Lovely Rabbit Ear.
- [Noise Cancelling Mic]: customized unidirectional microphone reduces ambient noise for enhanced voice quality, to pick up your voice clearly and loudly.
- [High-Quality Building]: The PC headset has a sturdy construction, an adjustable metal headband, flexible microphone and thick memory foam cushion pads
- [Multiple Platform Compatibility]: Headset with 3.5mm plug, compatible with nearly all devices
6. The Zumier Z30 Pink – Best Budget Gamer Girl Headset
Are you new to the gaming and streaming arena, and looking for a budget-friendly gamer girl headset? You can’t go wrong with The Zumier Z30 Pink headset. Equipped with RGB LED lights, the headset has a good quality build and sleek design with nice trims.
The Kawaii gaming headset is not just designed for the look but also for excellent performance. It offers a great number of features for a bargain. You can expect clear and crisp audio for seamless gaming sessions. The surround sound for complete immersion is also a bonus, especially for a budget headset.
The flexible, 360 degrees built-in microphone comes with noise-cancellation for clear communication. In our test, we found the ear cups nice and comfy. The adjustable frame gives the perfect fit. The headset provides excellent comfort, especially for long gaming sessions.
- 【Immersive Gaming Experience】The high-quality 50MM speakers combined with improved audio technology have improved performance by 58% compared to the previous generation.
- 【Noise Canceling Microphone】360° pick-up voice and bendable microphone with noise isolation tech for enhanced voice quality and reduces ambient noise, to pick up your voice clearly and loudly.
- 【Cute Appearance】kawaii headset with pink outlook and dazzling LED lights, attracting a young girl and nice gift for girlfriend, women and kids.
- 【Multi-Platform Headset】 Support Playstation5, PlayStation 4, Xbox One/ One S/ One X, PC ,Mac, Laptop, Computer, PSP, iPad, Tablet, Phone.
7. RGB Onikuma Pink – Best RGB Pink Gaming Headset
The RGB Onikuma Pink ticks all the boxes for the cutest and prettiest headset – sleek design, beautiful light pink color, cat ears with detailing RGB lights, and a contrasting gray cushion padding. It also offers exceptional surround sound, while the earcups do a great job with noise-cancellation.
During your gaming sessions, you will enjoy the excellent sound quality. In our test, we could hear clear footsteps when playing FPS games, which is incredible. The fully retractable microphone is also surprisingly good.
The ergonomic design of the headset is what impressed us the most. The microfiber protein leather and memory foam make it incredibly comfortable. It also has an adjustable headband, so you can wear glasses without experiencing any discomfort or pain.
You can pair your gorgeous Onikuma pink headset with a PC, laptop, PlayStation, Xbox One, Tablet, and smartphone. However, the microphone is not compatible with Nintendo Switch. Another caveat is that this headset is not wireless, though it comes with a long cable.
8. AirPods Max Pink – Best Gaming Headset with Excellent Voice Quality
An oldie on the list, AirPods Max is the best girl gaming headset with mic. It boasts eight microphones for active noise cancellation, and an additional microphone for voice pickup. The Apple headset is powered by an Apple H1 headphone chip. It comes with advanced features like Spatial audio with dynamic head tracking.
AirPods Max is available in five different shades. The Pink variant has a red mesh headband with salmon color earcups that looks phenomenal. Like every Apple product, the AirPods Max’s design is subtle and different from typical gaming headsets, making a unique statement design-wise.
The meshed canopy makes the headphone feel light on your head. You can comfortably wear it for long gaming sessions. The memory foam ear cups also include a breathable mesh layer that offers pillow-like softness.
The only concern about using AirPods Max for gaming is that some users report experiencing delays when using them. But this issue mainly arises in a wireless connection. We purchased a lightning to 3.5mm audio cable, tested the headset, and experienced zero latency, as expected.
AirPods Max supports lightning charging and offers up to 20 hours of listening time with a single charge. With a price tag of $549.00, it’s one of the most expensive headset options on our list. However, if you’re looking for excellent voice quality for gaming without adding an external mic to your setup, it may be a worthwhile investment.
You can personalize your AirPods Max Pink headset by engraving names, initials, numbers, or even emojis for free. You also get six months of free Apple Music.
- Active Noise Cancellation blocks outside noise, so you can immerse yourself in music
- Transparency mode for hearing and interacting with the world around you
- Spatial audio with dynamic head tracking provides theater-like sound that surrounds you
- Designed with a knit-mesh canopy and memory foam ear cushions for an exceptional fit
- 20 hours of listening, movie watching, or talk time with Active Noise Cancellation and spatial audio enabled
9. PlayStation Wireless Headset Rose Gold – Best Cute Gaming Headset for PlayStation
Wireless Headset Rose Gold is a popular gaming headset choice among PlayStation gamers. If you don’t care much about voice quality, it’s a great option to have. The headset features a clean, minimalistic design and adds elegance to your console setup.
PlayStation Wireless Headset allows you to enjoy wireless audio and 7.1 virtual surround sound for an excellent gaming experience. The hidden, noise-canceling microphones are decent for a casual chat with friends.
The native support is one of the biggest selling points of this headset for PlayStation gamers. Using the Headset Companion App, you can download custom audio modes to improve the audio in your favorite games.
Moreover, the headset is also designed with PlayStation Virtual Reality (VR) in mind, so it fits comfortably with a VR device. We played Beat Saber while wearing this headset for testing purposes. It did a pretty good job delivering adrenaline-pumping music without any delays.
- A Headset for Gamers: Experience everything from the big booms to whisper-quiet warnings in stunning 7.1 virtual surround sound and chat with friends through the hidden, noise-canceling microphones.
- Developed by PlayStation: With the Headset Companion App, download custom audio modes created exclusively for PlayStation 4 systems by developers that are specifically tuned to enhance the audio in your favorite games.
- Designed with PlayStation VR in mind: Explore the incredible worlds of VR with a headset to be worn comfortably along with PlayStation VR
10. Cougar Phontum S Pink – Best Xbox Wireless Headset
Cougar Phontum S Pink is our recommended choice for Xbox gamers. Designed for comfort and performance, this pink headset will pair perfectly with your Microsoft console. Whether you want to enjoy hours of flying in Microsoft Flight Simulator or engage in intense combat in Halo, Cougar Phontum S Pink will provide you with the high-isolation quality audio experience to get fully immersed.
This wireless headset is an excellent pick if you take your Xbox with you whenever you travel. The extra-fresh fabric surface and earpads with premium softness are designed for maximum comfort. Also, the memory form and breathable fabric sport make it an ideal headset for long gaming sessions. Though the detachable mic’s voice quality could’ve been better, you’ll be better off using an external mic.
- Dual Chamber System. This advanced design allows Phontum S drivers to deliver a clearer distinction between bass, mid and treble audio outputs
- Extra-large Drivers with Graphene Diaphragms. 53mm drivers are equipped with graphene diaphragms that deliver audio with virtually no distortions.
- 9.7mm of Clear Voice. Phontum S premium 9.7mm cardioid microphone transfers your voice clearly to your friends and teammates.
- Dual Earpad, Dual Life. Clear, light and portable audio with extra-fresh fabric surface for your travels and commutes.
Comparing Top Girl Gaming Headsets
What Headset Does Pokimane Use?
Pokimane uses the HyperX Cloud Alpha Pro gaming headset. Imane Anys, better known by her screen name Pokimane, is a popular Twitch streamer. With more than 9.2 million followers (at the time of writing), she’s among the top ten most-followed accounts on Twitch. Starting her gaming career with League of Legends, the Moroccan streamer plays several popular titles, including Fortnite, Valorant, Minecraft, and Among Us.
As a leading twitch streamer, Poki has a top-of-the-range setup. In fact, she’s known for maintaining high-quality streams. It’s no surprise she uses HyperX Cloud Alpha, which is a lightweight headset and comes with a signature award-winning HyperX comfort. HyperX headsets also have a noise-canceling feature that actively blocks out ambient sounds, helping her focus on game audio without worrying about distractions in the outside world.
Here’s a clip of her performing Fortnite emote while rocking HyperX Cloud Alpha to get the sync right: https://www.instagram.com/p/CNfmsxrhanI/
In games like Valorant, audio cues can assist gamers in locating enemies. She can be seen nabbing big victories mainly due to her gaming skills and pro team plays, but perhaps we can also give some credit to her headphones. Poki is also known for streaming long hours, often between 4 to 8 hours. So, it would be safe to assume that the HyperX Cloud Alpha Pro gaming headset is comfortable to wear for extended periods.
She has been using HyperX Cloud Alpha for more than four years. In her 2021 ROOM TOUR + Gaming Setup! Video, she quoted, “It [the headset] is a part of my head now. I want them, when I die, to like x-ray my skull and see if there’s a dent from my headset because I bet you there will be”.
What Headset Does SSSniperWolf Use?
SSSniperWolf uses the ASTRO Gaming A50 Wireless Headset. Alia Shelesh, known as SSSniperWolf, is among the most popular streamers and e-girls. She is a fan of first-person shooters and has played several popular titles, including Call of Duty, Overwatch, Fortnite, Far Cry, Grand Theft Auto, Halo, and the Division, and Metal Gear Solid. In fact, her pseudonym is derived from the villain Sniper Wolf in Metal Gear Solid.
- Astro Audio V2: Immersive Audio and sound experience that delivers dialogue, music and in game sound clearly
- Dolby Audio: Dolby Audio delivers a cinematic, high resolution gaming audio experience
- Battery life: 15 plus hour rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Game: Voice balance: Gives the user total control over the mix of the game and chat Audio
- Astro command center software: The free Astro command center software gives players complete control over their audio experience, which includes voice communication and game Audio settings; Available on windows 10, Xbox 1 and Mac.
- USB sound card functionality: When using PC, USB sound card functionality provides game: Voice balance, game and voice streaming; No optical cables needed
- Mod Kit ready: For even more customization, the optional A50 Mod Kit allows users to add synthetic leather headband and ear cushions for improved noise isolation; Only compatible with A50 wireless Headset Gen 4
The British gamer has partnered with leading gaming brands, including EA, Activision, Disney, and Ubisoft. She has transitioned into reaction-based videos over the years but is still quite popular in the gaming community.
As a leading gamer and YouTuber, sound quality is incredibly important for SSSniperWolf. She trusts ASTRO Gaming A50 Wireless Headset to get the job done. This headset is an expensive gaming peripheral, not the cutest or prettiest in terms of looks, but absolutely beast when it comes to performance.
The premium wireless gaming headset seems well built and offers a satisfying audio experience. You can enjoy Dolby audio surround sound for gaming on your PC and PlayStation. It has an average microphone for a gaming headset. It’s understandable given it’s aimed toward Twitch and YouTuber streamers, who usually use a high-quality external microphone.
Are There Any Good Pink Headsets?
There are several good pink headsets. You cannot go wrong with Razer products if you want top-notch gaming performance. All three of our recommendations — Razer Kraken Quartz Pink, Razer Kraken Kitty Edition Pink Razer, and Barracuda X Quartz Pink — are excellent picks in terms of quality, design, and audio.
AirPods Max Pink may be a surprising pick for a pink gaming headset to you, and it kinda makes sense. We initially didn’t plan to test it either, but we’re glad we did. We were surprised by its fantastic mic quality.
S21D Gaming headsets, the Zumier Z30 Pink, and RGB Onikuma Pink are some more highly recommended pink headsets that offer outstanding performance and value for money.
What Cute Gaming Headset Should I Buy?
Choosing the best cute gaming headset among so many options can be overwhelming. You must consider many things when purchasing a headset, but in the end, it really boils down to your preference. So, ask yourself what matters to you the most. Is it the design, comfort, performance, portability, or something else? Of course, you must consider your budget as well.
In our list of the best cute gaming headset of 2023, we have evaluated headset performance and specs along with built-quality, design, and other features that must be taken care of while picking a gaming headset. You can hardly go wrong when choosing from these headsets on our list. Chin up, shoulder back, eyes on the enemies; we wish you exciting gaming sessions ahead. Chao!