Headphones aren’t just about convenience; they can also showcase your personality and aura to the world in a non-communicative manner. This is a big reason streamers are picky about their headphone choices. For them, it’s not just about being useful or convenient; it’s about connecting with their audience on a deeper, personal level.
So, if you aspire to become a game streamer, a social media influencer, or simply want a pair of stylish headphones for your travels or workouts to express yourself without saying a word to anyone, we’ve put together a list of the most fashionable headphones currently available.
- TL;DR – Most Fashionable Headphones of 2023
- Why Look for Stylish Headphones?
- Over-Ear Elegance: Top Picks for Fashion-Forward Audiophiles
- In-Ear Innovations: Merging Style and Convenience
- On-Ear Marvels: Fashionable Headphones for On-the-Go
- Budget-Friendly Style: Stylish Headphones for Every Pocket
- Customization and Personalization: Making Your Own Stylish Headphone
- Celebrities and Their Headphones
- The Future of Fashionable Audio: Trends and Innovations
TL;DR – Most Fashionable Headphones of 2023
Top Over-Ear Headphones
Apple AirPods Max: The best stylish over-ear style headphone for people deeply invested in Apple’s ecosystem.
Sony WH-1000XM4: The ideal over-ear style headphone for people looking for a sleek, stylish, yet highly capable headphone.
Sony MDR7506: The best retro-themed over-ear style headphones for people who like the simplicity and elegance of 80’s and 90’s headphone styles.
Top In-Ear headphones
Apple EarPods: Classic in-ear headphones with the clean, minimalistic design aesthetic we come to expect from an Apple product.
Jabra Elite 7 Active: The ideal in-ear headphones for people with a hyper-active lifestyle thanks to its IP57 rating for water and sweat resistance.
Sony Extra Bass: A stylish-looking, urban-themed in-ear headphone with comfortable earbuds and interchangeable ear tips.
Top On-Ear Headphones
Marshall Major III: The ultimate on-ear, hipster-themed headphone for people looking for cool headphones with strong retro vibes.
Koss Porta Pro Wireless: A retro-futuristic on-ear headphone designed in the ’80s with authentic retro vibes.
Kinivo BTH240 Pro: A stylish, minimalistic on-ear headphone for people who enjoy the simple things in life.
Top Budget Headphones
JLab Rewind: A retro-themed, budget-friendly headphone that perfectly blends past design aesthetics with the latest wireless technology.
Arama USB Headset: A stylish yet affordable headphone with design elements taken from popular headphones of the mid-late 70s.
JBL Tune 510BT: A stylish, compact, and affordable on-ear headphones that bring a lot to the table for not a whole lot.
Why Look for Stylish Headphones?
Stylish headphones serve as a fashion statement, reflecting one’s inner style and uniqueness. People inclined towards specific fashion genres, such as punk, gothic, minimalism, or street style, prefer headphones that align with their chosen fashion style.
Some people associate themselves with specific brands due to the brand’s loyal fanbase and distinctive features.
Similar to boutique clothes, handbags, and shoes, premium brand headphones act as a status symbol, showcasing a particular lifestyle and affluence.
Singers, DJs, and music professionals incorporate stylish headphones into their public appearance to boost their public image and connect with their target audience at a more personal level.
Enthusiasts of retro fashion from the 50s to the 80s tend to be very particular when it comes to fashion items, including headphones, to complete their public image, adhering to the fashion trends of the past decades.
Over-Ear Elegance: Top Picks for Fashion-Forward Audiophiles
We spent hours scouring Reddit threads, forums, and popular audiophile-centric websites to find the best over-ear headphones with a stylish design. After careful consideration, we picked 5 over-ear headphones that stood out from the crowd. Then, we tested them thoroughly in our test labs and narrowed our list down to the top 3 headphones that strike the perfect balance between style, elegance, and features.
Apple AirPods Max – The Best Stylish Over-Ear Headphone
The Apple AirPods Max is the ideal pick for folks seeking a chic over-ear headphone that seamlessly integrates with Apple’s ecosystem.
The Apple AirPods Max has a sleek over-ear design that consists of a stainless steel frame, meshed headband, and memory foam ear cushions. The ear cushions are magnetically attachable and can be swapped for different colors. The headset is available in Green, Pink, Silver, Sky Blue, and Space Gray color schemes, allowing you to mix and match various color schemes to your liking.
The Apple AirPods Max isn’t just about its cool looks – it’s substance, too. Inside its sleek design lies a powerful headset that can handle a broad range of frequencies, from 5 Hz to 21 kHz. This power comes from dual 40mm drivers custom-made by Apple. These drivers use a one-of-a-kind dual neodymium magnet motor, delivering remarkable lows, highs, and mids.
For connectivity, the Apple AirPods Max relies on Bluetooth 5.0 wireless with support for AAC and SBC audio codecs. It delivers a battery life of up to 20 hours with active noise cancellation enabled and can be charged with a Lightning to USB cable, which can deliver around 1.5 hours of listening time in just 5 minutes of charging, long enough to watch a full-length movie.
In testing, we were left impressed by Apple AirPods Max’s design. It feels solid, premium, and well-built, yet it also manages to look sleek and stylish at the same time. Not many headphones can strike that perfect balance of style, elegance, audio quality, and durability.
- BREATHTAKING AUDIO QUALITY — Apple-designed dynamic driver provides high-fidelity audio. Computational audio combines custom acoustic design with the Apple H1 chip and software for breakthrough listening experiences.
- FOCUS ON WHAT’S PLAYING — Active Noise Cancellation blocks outside noise so you can immerse yourself in music.
- HEAR THE WORLD AROUND YOU — Transparency mode lets you hear and interact with the world around you.
- PERSONALIZED SPATIAL AUDIO — With sound that suits your unique ear shape along with dynamic head tracking, AirPods Max deliver an immersive listening experience that places sound all around you. You can also listen to select songs, shows, and movies in Dolby Atmos.
- ACOUSTIC-FIRST DESIGN — Designed with a knit-mesh canopy and memory foam ear cushions for an exceptional over-ear fit that perfectly seals in sound.
- MAGICAL EXPERIENCE — Pair AirPods Max by simply placing them near your device and tapping Connect on your screen. AirPods Max pause audio when you take them off. And Automatic Switching makes listening between your iPhone, iPad, and Mac completely effortless.
- LONG BATTERY LIFE — Up to 20 hours of listening, movie watching, or talk time with Active Noise Cancellation and Personalized Spatial Audio enabled.
- PRECISION CONTROL — Use the Digital Crown to play and pause music, to answer, end, and mute yourself on calls, and to control volume and skip between tracks.
- A SMARTER CASE — Store in an ultra low-power state with the slim Smart Case.
- LEGAL DISCLAIMERS — This is a summary of the main product features. See “Additional information” to learn more.
Sony WH-1000XM4 – The Ultimate Streetwise Over-Ear Headphone
The Sony WH-1000XM4 is the ideal choice for those looking for a wireless headphone that matches the latest urban style trends.
The Sony WH-1000XM4 is a stylish over-ear headphone, following Sony’s well-loved WH-1000XM3. Like the older version, the XM4 has a comfy design with round ear cups covered in soft faux leather pads. It’s available in Black, Blue, and Silver, giving it a timeless look.
When it comes to specs, the Sony WH-1000XM4 really shines. When used with a cable, it has an incredibly wide frequency range of 4 Hz to 40 kHz, going way beyond the human hearing range of 20 Hz to 20 kHz. The dual 40mm drivers get super loud, with a sensitivity of 105 dB and a Sound Pressure Level (SPL) of about 117.5 dB.
The Sony WH-1000XM4 connects via Bluetooth 5.0 and also includes a headphone and USB-C cable for wired connections. It’s important to mention that the headphone’s frequency range is limited to 20 kHz when connected through Bluetooth and can only reach its peak 40 kHz frequency range when wired. Regarding battery life, the headphones can play music for up to 30 hours with active noise cancellation and up to 38 hours without it.
Overall, the Sony WH-1000XM4 is a remarkable headphone that looks stylish and modern and delivers remarkable audio fidelity, build quality, and performance.
- Industry-leading noise canceling with Dual Noise Sensor technology
- Next-level music with Edge-AI, co-developed with Sony Music Studios Tokyo
- Up to 30-hour battery life with quick charging (10 min charge for 5 hours of playback)
- The WH1000XM4 Touch Sensor controls to pause play skip tracks, control volume, activate your voice assistant, and answer phone calls.
- Speak-to-chat technology automatically reduces volume during conversations
- Superior call quality with precise voice pickup
- Wearing detection pauses playback when headphones are removed
- Seamless multiple-device pairing
- Adaptive Sound Control provides a personalized listening experience
- Updated design relieves pressure for long-lasting comfort. Frequency Response 4Hz-40,000Hz
Sony MDR7506 – Retro Charm in Over-Ear Form
The Sony MDR7506 doesn’t need much of an introduction. It’s a professional set of headphones that have been widely used in the industry since the 90s and are sought after for their build quality and professional-level sound quality.
Being a headphone with roots in the late 80s and early 90s, the Sony MDR7506 features a timeless retro design that makes it stand out from the crowd. It’s only available in Black design made of vinyl and plastic, just like pro audio equipment of yore. Despite its sturdy build quality, the MDR7506 is surprisingly lightweight at just 230g and can be easily worn for hours without any discomfort.
Being studio-grade headphones designed for professionals, the Sony MDR7506 is all about sound quality. It features powerful 40mm drivers capable of delivering a frequency range of 10 Hz to 20 kHz, an impedance of 63 Ohms, and a sensitivity level of 106 dB. While the specs may sound rather basic, the actual experience is a different story. The headphone delivers best-in-class lows, mids, and highs, picking up even the slightest variations in sound.
Being an actual retro headphone, the Sony MDR7506 lacks any modern-day conveniences such as Bluetooth and can only be connected via the available 3.5mm headphone jack. It’s important to mention that the Sony MDR7506 has a high impedance of 63 Ohms. This means it might sound slightly muffled on portable devices unless you use a portable DAC.
Overall, the Sony MDR7506 is an excellent pair of retro headphones that pack a serious punch. It doesn’t just look retro; it ‘is’ retro. If you’re searching for an authentic pair of retro headphones, it doesn’t get much better than this.
- Neodymium magnets and 40 millimeter drivers for powerful, detailed sound.Specific uses for product : Professional audio system,Home audio system
- Closed ear design provides comfort and outstanding reduction of external noises
- 9.8 foot cord ends in gold plated plug and it is not detachable; 1/4 inch adapter included
- Folds up for storage or travel in provided soft case
- Frequency Response: 10 Hertz to 20 kilohertz
- These large diaphragm, foldable headphones feature a rugged construction, a secure, highly effective closed ear design
- Connectivity technology : Wired
In-Ear Innovations: Merging Style and Convenience
Like our over-ear headphone picks, we also picked 9 in-ear headphones after extensive research and considering every aspect of the headphones, including their design, style, color options, build quality, audio performance, and everything else. After painstakingly testing each headphone in our labs, we narrowed our list to the top 3 best candidates for in-ear headphones that merge style with convenience.
Apple EarPods – The Timeless Classic
Apple EarPods have been around us for over a decade now, and in that period, they’ve witnessed minimal design changes, and for good reasons. Like most Apple products, EarPods just work, and like the popular saying goes: ‘If it isn’t broken, don’t fix it.’
In terms of design, the EarPods have a unique retro-futuristic vibe, giving them a timeless look. Since the EarPods are designed specifically for Apple products, they only come in White. But in this case, White is all you’ll ever need because it goes perfectly with any fashion and style. They’re also incredibly easy to use and fit into almost any pocket, and their curved shape, designed specifically for ear canals, ensures they fit comfortably in any ear.
Regarding specs, the EarPods offer a frequency range of 5 Hz to 21 kHz, an impedance of 23 Ohms, and a peak sensitivity of 109 dB. They weigh practically next to nothing at just 10.2 grams, yet pack a serious punch with great highs and mids. The only downside is their somewhat limited bass and low-frequency response, but that’s expected from such a small device.
In terms of connectivity, the EarPods are available with a Lightning Connector, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and, as of late, a USB Type-C connector to comply with EU regulations.
Overall, the EarPods maintain a striking balance between the past and future. They have a clean, minimalistic design aesthetic that’s unlikely to ever go out of fashion.
- SUPERIOR COMFORT — Unlike traditional circular ear buds, the design of EarPods is defined by the geometry of the ear. Which makes them more comfortable for more people than any other ear bud–style headphones.
- HIGH-QUALITY AUDIO — The speakers inside EarPods have been engineered to maximize sound output and minimize sound loss, which means you get high-quality audio.
- BUILT-IN REMOTE — EarPods with USB-C plug also include a built-in remote that lets you adjust the volume, control the playback of music and video, and answer or end calls with a pinch of the cord.
- COMPATIBILITY — Works with all devices that have a USB-C port.
- INTEGRATED MICROPHONE — A built-in microphone precisely captures your voice while you’re on the phone, taking a FaceTime call, or summoning Siri — so you’re always heard loud and clear.
Jabra Elite 7 Active – Where Style Meets Adventure
Jabra Elite 7 Active, as the name suggests, is designed for users with an ‘active’ lifestyle. They’re made specifically for working out, but calling the Jabra Elite 7 Active just a utility headphone would be underselling it a bit.
Designed for an active outdoor lifestyle, the Jabra Elite 7 Active features a sculpted design with a rubberized coating, ensuring a secure fit even during intense activities. They come with Jabra’s ‘ShakeGrip’ feature, which helps them stay securely on your ears while you move. They’re also IP57 water and sweat-resistant and can easily handle whatever you throw at them.
Regarding other specs, the Jabra Elite 7 Active boasts a frequency range of 20 Hz to 20 kHz, a low impedance of just 16 Ohms, a sensitivity of 103 dB, and a Sound Pressure Level (SPL) of 94 dB. The headphones are powered by 6mm audio drivers, which are surprisingly large, considering the in-ear design of the headphones. Despite this, the headphones are surprisingly lightweight, with each bud weighing only 5.5 grams, while the charging case weighs 44 grams.
Jabra Elite 7 Active supports Bluetooth 5.2 for connectivity and can provide up to 8 hours of non-stop music playback with ANC (Active Noise Cancellation) turned on. The charging case offers an additional 30 hours of playback and can provide an hour of playback worth of juice in just 5 minutes.
Overall, the Jabra Elite 7 Active remains a great choice for people looking for a sturdy, durable, yet capable headphone capable of dealing with everyday punishment.
- FREE YOUR WORKOUT – When you’re working up a sweat, Elite 7 Active stay comfortably in place; With our unique ShakeGrip technology along with being IP57 water and sweatproof, these earbuds are designed to stay in no matter how hard you work out
- INTELLIGENT NOISE CONTROL – Choose your preferred levels of immersion or awareness for your workout with adjustable ANC and HearThrough technology - only hear what you want to hear
- CRYSTAL-CLEAR CALLS – Whether you’re working out or working on that big deadline, Elite 7 Active offers amazing clarity; With 4 microphones and covered with fine SAATI Acoustex mesh for wind protection, these earbuds have you covered
- MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE – Personalization options and 6 mm speakers for a powerful sound - use just one bud with Mono Mode - each offers up to 8 hours battery and 30 hrs with the case
- MY SOUND IS YOUR SOUND – Our latest pioneering technology tests your hearing in the Jabra Sound app, and tailors your music to suit your individual hearing profile; My Sound makes the music you love even better
- ENHANCED EXPERIENCE – Get the best and improved performance by updating your headset through Jabra Sound App
Sony Extra Bass MDRXB55AP – The Epitome of Urban Chic
Sony Extra Bass MDRXB55AP is a stylish pair of headphones that delivers a powerful sound despite its small size. Plus, it comes in vibrant colors to match whatever urban style you’re going for.
Sony Extra Bass features a unique, minimalistic design. The headphones feature earbuds with four interchangeable ear tips, allowing you to find the perfect fit for your ears. The earbuds are made of highly durable plastic with a glossy scratch-resistant finish. In contrast, the cable has a unique shape that prevents it from getting tangled. These headphones are available in Black, Blue, and Red colors.
Regarding specs, the Sony Extra Bass features large 12mm neodymium drivers capable of delivering a wide frequency range from 4 Hz to 24 kHz. The headphone has an impedance of 16 Ohms, a sensitivity of 110 dB, and weighs approximately 8 grams. It also features Bass Duct++ for a big boost in low-frequency response.
The Sony Extra Bass comes with a standard 3.5mm headphone jack for connectivity. Like most in-ear headphones, these don’t offer Bluetooth wireless connectivity and can only be used wirelessly. However, they do offer remarkable audio quality and clarity that Bluetooth headphones often struggle to match.
Overall, the Sony Extra Bass MDRXB55AP is a highly capable in-ear headphone. It features remarkable highs and mids with an impressively punchy low-end, thanks to its Duct++ technology and large 12mm neodymium drivers. Even though there’s no active noise cancellation, the earbud tips offer good sound isolation. Plus, the three glossy color options allow you to express your creativity to the fullest.
On-Ear Marvels: Fashionable Headphones for On-the-Go
On-ear headphones were all the rage during the ’70s and ’80s, so our goal was to find the best headphones that look like headphones from those eras. We found 9 headphones that looked the part, but we had to test them to see if they sounded as good as they looked. After testing these 6 headphones in our test labs, we narrowed our list down to the top 3.
Marshall Major III – The Ultimate Choice for Retro Vibes
Marshall Major III are rock-inspired, retro-themed headphones that, despite the retro vibes, possess all the features of a modern-day headphone. And while the Major III strongly emphasizes appearance, it doesn’t compromise on quality or features.
The Marshall Major III boasts a slim and sleek design, featuring a brown vinyl covering that gives the headphone a retro, leather-like appearance. The headphones feature on-ear cushions that feel plush and comfortable. They are available in White, Black, and Brown colors. We suggest Brown if you want cool retro vibes, but that doesn’t mean White or Black don’t look great—quite the opposite!
The Marshall Major III is equipped with sturdy 40mm drivers, a frequency range of 20 Hz to 20 kHz, an impedance of 32 Ohms, and a sensitivity of 97 dB. Its sound pressure level (SPL) of 97 dB ensures a powerful audio experience, all packed into a lightweight design weighing just 180 grams. This headphone delivers a punchy bass and a balanced top end, with just the right mid-range to keep your music smooth and enjoyable.
The Marshall Major III offers both wired and wireless options. The wireless version comes with Bluetooth 4.0 and native support for the aptX codec. Remarkably, it can last up to 30 hours on a single charge, a testament to its power and efficiency.
In summary, if you’re in the market for a stylish on-ear headphone that delivers both power and retro coolness, the Marshall Major III is truly hard to beat.
- Bluetooth aptX gives you exceptional audio quality and the freedom and convenience to move with 30 feet of wireless listening range.
- 30+ hours of wireless playtime on a single charge
- Iconic sound with 40 mm dynamic drivers that are custom tuned for enhanced bass response, smooth midst and crystal clear highs that draw on over 50 years of sound heritage.
- With the multi-directional control knob you can play, pause, shuffle and adjust the volume of your device, as well as power your headphone on or off.
- Easy to use phone functionality makes the major III Bluetooth the perfect everyday companion. Wirelessly answer, reject or end a call with the control knob
- Collapsible design
Koss Porta Pro Wireless – Nailing the 80’s Theme
The Koss Porta Pro Wireless headphones were designed in the spirit of the 80s, reflecting the futuristic vision of that era. While the design appeared futuristic during its launch in 1984, today, it exudes a retro coolness that is highly sought after by individuals aiming to stand out from the crowd.
Koss Porta Pro features a unique on-ear design with a spring-loaded aluminum headband, which you can adjust exactly the way you like for utmost comfort. The headphone sports a metallic headband that, despite its appearance, offers surprising comfort during wear. It comes in various colors such as Blackout, Rhythm Beige, Gold, Whiteout, and Black Gold, perfectly capturing the essence of the ’80s.
Powering the Koss Porta Pro headphones are a pair of powerful 35mm drivers. They feature a frequency range of 15 Hz to 25 kHz, an impedance of 60 Ohms, a sensitivity of 101 dB, and a peak sound pressure level of 111 dB. The whole package only weighs 57 grams and feels sturdy yet surprisingly lightweight.
As for connectivity, the Koss Porta Pro is available with both wired and wireless connectivity. Our review unit was wireless, featuring Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity with support for aptX codec. Unfortunately, the battery life leaves a bit too much to be desired, as the headphones can only last around 12 hours on a single charge. This is because the Pora Pro wasn’t designed with a built-in battery in mind, so the battery capacity is pretty low.
But all in all, if you’re looking for a cool headphone that harks back to the 80s, the Koss Porta Pro Wireless is hard to beat.
- Wireless Bluetooth On-Ear Headphones, Bluetooth 4.1 with apt-X
- 12+ Hour Battery Life (recharageable), Oxygen free copper voice coils and dynamic elements allow the headphones to deliver rich bass and a remarkably wide frequency response
- In-Line Controls (Play/Pause, Start/Stop, Volume, Answer/End, etc.), Integrated Microphone
- Comfort Zone setting on temporal pad, Collapsible design for compact storage, Retro Look
- Porta Pro Hard Case included, 1-Year Limited Warranty
Kinivo BTH240 Pro – Stylish Minimalism at Its Finest
Kinivo BTH240 Pro is a stylish yet minimalistic headphone that’s also feature-packed and delivers an enjoyable music listening experience.
The Kinivo BTH240 Pro has a compact foldable design. The ear cups feature comfy memory foam that’s sweat-resistant, perfect for people with an active lifestyle. The two ear cups are connected by a simple but strong headband made of high-quality plastic, and the whole setup weighs only 73 grams.
The Kinivo BTH240 Pro has 40mm drivers with a frequency range of 20 Hz to 20 kHz and an impedance of 40 Ohms, ensuring a smooth listening experience. In testing, we were impressed by the headphone’s wide dynamic range. The headphones nailed both highs and lows, giving them a clear and strong presence. The mids were crisp, too, although not loud enough to drown out the highs and lows. Overall, these are some great sound headphones.
Kinivo BTH240 Pro uses Bluetooth 4.0 for connectivity. It supports the latest A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) protocol that aims to deliver high-quality audio over Bluetooth. The headphones have a battery life of 30 hours for music playback and can stay on standby for up to 400 hours. The internal battery takes a little over 2 hours to fully charge, which could have been faster. However, the 30 hours of playback time more than makes up for it, and you can use the headphones for over 3 days without recharging.
Overall, the Kinivo BTH240 Pro strikes a good balance between audio quality and design aesthetic. It’s stylish, compact, comfortable, and lightweight, and its foldable design makes it easy to carry around and use while traveling.
- ➤ UPTO 30 HOURS PLAYTIME: Kinivo wireless Bluetooth headphones allow up to 30 hours talk/play time and a long frequency range of 33 feet, with high fidelity, deep bass and unmatched sound quality. Use these headphones wireless bluetooth with built-in mic for hands-free calling, meetings, or listening to music
- ➤ LISTENING COMFORT: Kinivo over ear headphones are designed for lasting comfort with memory protein foam earpads, providing a unique ergonomic fit. The adjustable headband fits every head shape and size. Easy control buttons allow you to turn the volume up/down, switch prev/next songs, pause/play
- ➤ WIDE COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with Bluetooth enabled music players & A2DP enabled devices such as iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Android Smartphones, tablets, laptops, PC & more
- ➤ SUPERIOR BUILD: Kinivo Bluetooth on-ear wireless headphones are foldable & have a sleek, comfortable and lightweight design. The wireless headphones with microphone are sweat-resistant and long-wearing, ideal for an active lifestyle
- ➤ WARRANTY: Kinivo two-year warranty with lifetime US based customer support
Budget-Friendly Style: Stylish Headphones for Every Pocket
While there are many stylish headphones in the budget price range, they often lack in one department: Sound quality. This was particularly challenging for us because we couldn’t evaluate their audio quality just by their looks.
So, we sifted through hundreds of user reviews, checking out more than a dozen budget-friendly headphones. We weighed their strengths and weaknesses, slowly cutting down the options until we had 8 top contenders. After putting them to the test, we finally settled on the top 3 budget headphones that seamlessly blend style and affordability.
JLab Rewind – Retro Style on a Budget
JLab Rewind has its two feet, or rather ear cups, firmly placed in the past and future. It offers a retro design that harks back to the designs of the headphones of the 80s, infused with the latest Bluetooth wireless technology. It’s a perfect blend of the 1980s and 2020s that few headphones manage to capture without losing their style and character, and JLab Rewind is one such example.
The JLab Rewind is built around a simplistic metallic headband with two adjustable ear cups in bright orange, just like 80s headphones. The cap on the right ear cup serves as a control hub and allows you to adjust music playback, activate your preferred AI assistant, and set different equalizer modes. Being so minimalistic, it hardly comes as a surprise that the JLab Rewind weighs just 57 grams.
When it comes to audio quality, the JLab Rewind is powered by dual 36mm audio drivers, which are good for a frequency range of 20 Hz to 20 kHz, covering the entire human hearing spectrum. The headphones also have an impedance of 32 Ohms and a peak sensitivity of 106 dB. In testing, the headphones delivered good performance, though some of our testers noted slightly reduced highs with a bit too much emphasis on the medium band. However, that can be easily fixed with a custom equalizer preset.
The JLab Rewind features Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity. The headset can be charged in just around 2 hours and can deliver a peak playback of 12 hours. Overall, the JLab Rewind is a compelling product for people looking for retro-styled headphones infused with all the latest technologies you want.
- GO RETRO: Let the Rewind Wireless Retro Headphones take you back in time to when grunge, big hair, bright colors and kicking it with your Walkman was the thing to do. Now it's time to GO wireless. The Rewind headphones provide 12 hours of playtime, custom EQ3 Sound, and all of the controls you need. The same lightweight design and orange foam earpads, you'll feel more nostalgic than ever. Old-school look, with today's technology.
- 12-HOUR PLAYTIME: Keep your music hassle-free by wirelessly linking your Bluetooth enabled device and streaming from up to 30 feet away. With up to 12 hours Bluetooth playtime of mind-blowing sound that’ll leave you with rock-star vibes all day long.
- TAKE CONTROL: These headphones come with a button on the headset, so you can skip tracks, activate Siri or Google Assistant and answer calls all without taking out your phone. There is also on an onboard microphone that allows for crystal clear communication during calls. For those need to know moments, a double click and digital MEMS built-in microphone lets you activate and deactivate SIRI, Google Assistant, or other voice assistant prompts as clear as day.
- EQ3 SOUND: Our radical EQ3 setting lets you change the sound to your preferred tune via the headphone, so your music sounds just right. Click between three options: JLab Signature, Balanced, and Bass Boost.
- TWO YEAR WARRANTY/30 DAY GUARANTEE -We are so sure you’ll be happy with your purchase that we offer a “30-Day Money-Back Guarantee” to ensure customer satisfaction of our Jlab products. Also included with our products is a 2-year limited warranty to ensure you are covered for up to two years in case any issues with our products arise.
Arama USB Headset – Where Style Meets Affordability
People who are on a particularly tight budget but don’t want to compromise on style will be hard-pressed to find a better option than the Arama USB headset.
When it comes to looks, the Arama USB Headset appears positively vintage with its faux leather brown headband and hole-punched ear cups, reminiscent of the consumer appliance style from the mid-late 70s and early 80s. Overall, the headphone has a cool, retro look and weighs only 72 grams.
Specs-wise, the Arama USB headset is powered by dual 40mm drivers with a frequency range of 20 Hz to 20 kHz, a peak impedance of 32 Ohms, a sensitivity of 110 dB, and an SPL of 94 dB. The 40mm drivers mean the headphone delivers slightly punchier bass than most, and the low and mid-range response is remarkable. Unfortunately, the highs are a bit lackluster, but for the price, we can’t complain too much.
Connectivity is where the Arama USB Headset falls a bit short of the competition. It only offers two connectivity options: 3.5mm and USB. There’s no wireless connectivity option here, unfortunately. However, without wireless, you won’t ever have to worry about recharging the headset, so it’s a bit of a tradeoff.
Overall, the Arama USB headset looks stylish, though the lack of wireless technology is something we can’t overlook. However, its punchy bass and wide dynamic range more than make up for it.
- RICH HIGH-DEFINITION STEREO SOUND: High quality laser-tuned speaker drivers and built-in equalizer can minimize audio distortion. Rich and crystal clear stereo sound, let you detect even the most subtle details for full immersion in music, games and calls.
- NOISE ISOLATING MIC: With DSP technology over USB chip and built-in unidirectional noise cancelling microphone significantly enhances the audio experience, pick up your voice clearly and minimize the interference of external noise, retain your most authentic sound.
- COMFORTABLE DESIGN: Super lightweight computer headset with adjustable headband to fit for different head sizes. The 270° adjustable microphone can provide you the most comfortable positioning. Soft and breathable ear pad ensure everyone could enjoy the optimal wearing comfort, no burden on the ears to wear for long time.
- EASY TO USE: Plug in and play, no installation needed. Simple inline control of the wired headset, easy to adjust the volume up/down, mute on/off the microphone of speaker. The headset is durable and foldable, brings convenience to carry in daily life.
- GLOBAL WARRANTY & MULTI-PURPOSE: 45 days money-back guarantee and 24 months warranty by ARAMA. Great ideal for online courses, Skype chat, call center, Webinars Presentations, Office, Business, Rosetta Stone, Dragon Speaking, Conference Calls and more.
JBL Tune 510BT – The Perfect Blend of Affordability and Minimalism
The JBL TUne 510BT is a compact on-ear headphone that brings a lot to the table without breaking the bank.
JBL Tune 510BT offers a compact, foldable design, making it easy to carry around on your travels. Being a budget-oriented product, it’s no surprise that the entire chassis of the headphone is made of plastic, though it doesn’t feel fragile. The headphone is available in various color options, namely Black, Blue, White, and Rose, giving you ample flexibility in the design and looks department.
As for the specs, the JBL Tune 510BT comes with dual 32mm drivers, which are smaller than average. Despite their smaller size, these headphones still deliver great bass thanks to JBL’s signature Pure Bass Sound technology. This technology delivers punchy bass that is comparable to headphones with larger 40mm drivers. These drivers are rated to deliver a frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz, an impedance of 32 Ohms, a peak sensitivity of 103 dB, and an SPL of 95 dB.
The JBL Tune 510BT headphones are Bluetooth 5.0 compatible and support both SBC and AAC codecs. What surprised us most is the long battery life of up to 40 hours, which is similar to some premium headphones. The headphones can be fully charged in just 2 hours and also support fast charging, which can provide 2 hours of playback after only 5 minutes of charging.
Overall, the JB Tune 510BT perfectly balances style, features, and affordability, making it a great choice for budget-conscious users.
- The Tune 510BT wireless headphones feature renowned JBL Pure Bass sound, which can be found in the most famous venues all around the world.Specific uses for product : Personal
- With Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 Streaming, you can stream wirelessly from your device and even switch between two devices so that you don't miss a call.
- For long-lasting fun, listen wirelessly for up to 40 hours and recharge the battery in as little as 2 hours with the convenient Type-C USB cable. A quick 5-minute recharge gives you 2 additional hours of music.
- Easily control your sound and manage your calls from your headphones with the convenient buttons on the ear-cup.
- Siri or Hey Google is just a button away: activate the voice assistant of your device by pushing the multi-function button.
Customization and Personalization: Making Your Own Stylish Headphone
A few headphone brands also offer customizable headphones to match individual styles.
V-Moda offers various headphones, like the V-Moda M200, which come with custom shields available in various materials and colors. Moreover, V-Moda also offers laser-engraved customization with two-tone color schemes, allowing you to personalize your headphones exactly as you like. You can learn more about it here.
JLab also provides customization options for bulk orders of their headphones, like the JLab Go Work Wireless. With a minimum requirement of 100 units, you have the option to add your company’s logo to the headsets.
Merchology also provides custom logo services for various third-party electronic devices from well-known brands like Sony, JBL, Sonos, and more.
Celebrities and Their Headphones
If you’re a style-conscious user, then you’ve undoubtedly wondered at some point: “What headphones do most celebrities use?” Here’s a quick look at 5 famous celebrities and their go-to stylish headphones.
What Headphones Does Bella Hadid Wear?
Bella Hadid has been seen wearing Beats Studio3 Wireless Headphones.
What Headphones Does Lily-Rose Depp Use?
Lily-Rose Depp is often seen using Bose QuietComforts.
What Headphones Does Harry Styles Have?
Harry Styles has run an ad campaign promoting Apple’s AirPods.
What Headphones Does Jake Gyllenhaal Use?
Jake Gyllenhall has been seen using Harman Kardon Soho.
What Headphones Does Emma Chamberlain Use?
Emma Chamberlain uses Apple AirPods Pro.
The Future of Fashionable Audio: Trends and Innovations
In the future, headphones are expected to keep up with emerging trends, just like everything else. Technically speaking, we anticipate headphones to have even better audio quality over wireless connections. They’ll have longer battery lives, thanks to advanced chips, and more AI features like personal assistants and adaptive equalizers.
Plus, they might finally use solid-state batteries, which are safer and have longer lifespans compared to current lithium-ion batteries, especially in extreme conditions.
And the fashion side of things? That’s evolving, too. We’ll see more environmentally friendly headphones made from high-quality recycled materials, minimizing their impact on the environment. People will have better options for personalization, including more colors and diverse styles.
You might even be able to customize your headphones further using 3D printers. And here’s a fun trend that’s been emerging for the past few years: RGB lights. They’re everywhere in tech now, from smartphones to computer gadgets, so expect to see more and more headphones with RGB lighting and gamer-centric features. If you’re interested in gaming headsets, then don’t forget to check out our comprehensive look at the best budget gaming headsets available in 2023, as well as the gaming headset buyer’s guide.
All in all, the future of headphones looks incredibly promising!
In the world of stylish headphones, it’s not just about sound; it’s about making a statement, expressing your style, and connecting with your passions. From the retro charm of the Sony MDR7506 to the urban chic of the Sony Extra Bass MDRXB55AP and the futuristic allure of JLab Rewind, the options are as diverse as your taste.
Whether you’re a fitness enthusiast rocking the Jabra Elite 7 Active or a retro lover grooving with the Koss Porta Pro Wireless, there’s a headphone tailored to your lifestyle. And if you crave that perfect blend of style, affordability, and quality, the JBL Tune 510BT has you covered.